Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

One of the reason I want it back because I’ll look cool with pa hat, human face, black dragon armor and pet, 71 elite staff or boat no no that elite 71 bow. If We’re willing to farm it or buy with plats there shouldn’t be any probs after all isn’t that what plats are for to buy items we like?a person shouldnt have to go to bm to get the item they wanna spend there cash on. (Maybe they can be black dragon event along with another event for Those that already have it or don’t like them items can do another event that way everyone is happy.

Regardless what said I believe yes some people farm the items or gold to buy the items fairly. I also have a unproven feeling in my gut that bmers are going to continue using them honest players to hide behind so not to mess up there profits. and the ones that successfully Bought these items/account for cash would do all they can to keep these items from returning. Even putting someone nice down for not agreeing with there thoughts.

As I see it allowing us the option to buy the discontinued items in game so the profits of go to sts (might upset some of the current owners of these items) and would make a lot of players that don’t own these items very happy is a hard choice to make including continue banding the players that are going to continue buying discontinued items/gold/char on bm just because they really want these items. Bm been around along time and prob only new to me.but I read some people been band for it in the past which sucks cause if the items was in the game maybe they wouldn’t have done that but at the same time rules are rules.

. So I’m guessing the items want come back. But if they did please let it be without notice and swift !! I love a great surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post: