Thread: Arc beamine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Here we go again...he asked a question and yet again y’all come to be toxic. Just answer the question and move it along simple it’s general discussion for a reason right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmisthevibe View Post
    Here we go again...he asked a question and yet again y’all come to be toxic. Just answer the question and move it along simple it’s general discussion for a reason right?

Hey buddy idk if this question is genuine or not but I been seeing this guy create multiple threads day after day, some of which were pointless.

This are some of the question he asked in his latest threads where no one felt to reply
    1. Should this setting be turned on or off ah nvm i found it sorry
    2. Am i tripping but i think pet and char looks smaller especially on rogue and pet gourdy
    3. Have the chars and pets reduced in size gourdy looks smaller than before
    4. Can we customise the colour of our titles for example hero of legend title we can change the colour to blue
    5. How much plat is it to open hugthulu crate

Now if you so keen on answering, you can try answering these above questions for him. Good day bro.
    Last edited by mutantninjaz; 05-15-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Arc beamine

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post
    Hey buddy idk if this question is genuine or not but I been seeing this guy create multiple threads day after day, some of which were pointless.

This are some of the question he asked in his latest threads where no one felt to reply
    2. Am i tripping but i think pet and char looks smaller especially on rogue and pet gourdy
    4. Can we customise the colour of our titles for example hero of legend title we can change the colour to blue

Now if you so keen on answering, you can try answering these above questions for him. Good day bro.
    Not keen on answering it’s just y’all being toxic just because he asked questions even though majority of it them are pointless don’t comment if don’t have the answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post

So what? Let the person make threads how does it interfere with your live so much you feel like you should rally to silence him?
    Mustve missed the coronation where they crowned you chief of arlor forums police "bro"
    For the record, im not seeing any AAA appraised threads from you either, so what exactly are you so upset about

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    So what? Let the person make threads how does it interfere with your live so much you feel like you should rally to silence him?
    Mustve missed the coronation where they crowned you chief of arlor forums police "bro"
    For the record, im not seeing any AAA appraised threads from you either, so what exactly are you so upset about
    Ty Ty all they got to do is don’t reply lol