Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    Don't know the exact number... But there were a LOT
    Like once we had 5 Guardians spawned together
    The guardian spawn was very good imo. My team had every single char so a lot of mega combos hence a lot of guardians spawned. Every group of skellies gave at least 2 guardian if not more (average was 3 guardians per group of skeletons. And once again, a couple of tines there were like 4-6 from 1 group alone)
    The guardian spawn rate is definitely not the problem. But, each guardian dropped 70/90/200 xp almost every time and it went to 500 if we were lucky. 1k and above (my max was 3.5k which dropped one time) were super duper rare. I can count the times 1k above dropped, on my fingers

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature