Thread: What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    As title states. A lot of you might say that it doesn’t matter anymore, but imo it is equal to botting, since you basically do 0 effort in order to accomplish the APs, in my opinion it is and stay cheating. As I am not allowed to mention ign’s in the post itself, hereby I present you: another APs cheater confirmed, he/she doesn’t deserves to be at the lb

Idk how to upload video’s here, if anyone is interested in the video lmk
    Botting if he uses a 3rd party software that does tasks for you, in this case he isn't, nor is dummy farming considered botting.

Back then people used to call out flaggers for cheating, but as the time passes it has been accepted by all. Perhaps its time to accept that dummy farming isn't cheating because everyone can do them, only difference is the purpose of the aps aren't suppose to be acquired this way.

The problem is STS not removing them back then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Botting if he uses a 3rd party software that does tasks for you, in this case he isn't, nor is dummy farming considered botting.

Back then people used to call out flaggers for cheating, but as the time passes it has been accepted by all. Perhaps its time to accept that dummy farming isn't cheating because everyone can do them, only difference is the purpose of the aps aren't suppose to be acquired this way.

The problem is STS not removing them back then.

Yes correct, but imo these people do not deserve to be at the lb, he may take the spot of a legit player. And dummy farming is cheating .-. .. A kdr reset would be nice for people like that, so they know they wasted their time w dummying.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Yes correct, but imo these people do not deserve to be at the lb, he may take the spot of a legit player. And dummy farming is cheating .-. .. A kdr reset would be nice for people like that, so they know they wasted their time w dummying.
    I mean, with that logic of yours then the same can be said to flaggers? Its still technically cheating since the content isn't played as intended?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Does that mean the same can be said to flaggers? Its still technically cheating since the content isn't played as intended?

Flagging is different imo, because in order to get kills you must be able to make them. In order to get flags, you do not have to do anything at all.. just running.. that’s a clear difference between flags and ctf/tdm kills..

Basically dummy farmers and botters are the reason why STS removed the LB’s of PvP along with the drama aside it. So I do not think this should be “accepted”. Tons of players who play legit might be not able to make it because of a dummy farmer or botter to the lb. Think about that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Flagging is different imo, because in order to get kills you must be able to make them. In order to get flags, you do not have to do anything at all.. just running.. that’s a clear difference between flags and ctf/tdm kills..

Basically dummy farmers and botters are the reason why STS removed the LB’s of PvP along with the drama aside it. So I do not think this should be “accepted”. Tons of players who play legit might be not able to make it because of a dummy farmer or botter to the lb. Think about that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're missing the point. The sole purpose of CTF is for both teams to protect their flags, thats what CTF means in all games, also the reason why u need 3 players each side to open a map. But seeing how easy it is to cheat the system like how pvp kills are, players would ofc choose the easy route.

Nontheless, if pvp kills are considered cheating, flagging aswell. Since both aren't played as intended. But I assume you did flags with a partner aswell, hence why you disagree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

You're missing the point. The sole purpose of CTF is for both teams to protect their flags, thats what CTF means in all games, also the reason why u need 3 players each side to open a map. But seeing how easy it is to cheat the system like how pvp kills are, players would ofc choose the easy route.

Nontheless, if pvp kills are considered cheating, flagging aswell. Since both aren't played as intended. But I assume you did flags with a partner aswell, hence why you disagree.

Honestly I haven’t done flags. I did flags in cap 41 (only a thousand), the time when there were legit players and epic clashes were faced.
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 09-18-2020 at 06:02 AM.