Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    If u wanna buy Krud event exlir talk to Vincenzo guy at the start of the event -don’t waste your time checking plat store I didn’t find any thing-
    which one you mean the setting plat store?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusz View Post
    which one you mean the setting plat store?

I was looking for holloween hunter exlir that let minion summon krud. Kill krud and he most the time summon a portal shop that u calico on that sells hemi weapons, qtr weapon, and crate keys!!!

Guys and it’s worth opening cheats in the map now because some are loaded with good stuff!!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 10-22-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post

I was looking for holloween hunter exlir that let minion summon krud. Kill krud and he most the time summon a portal shop that u calico on that sells hemi weapons, qtr weapon, and crate keys!!!

Guys and it’s worth opening cheats in the map now because some are loaded with good stuff!!
    Yeah your right about that he summon that portal so much and when he drop the twink items like 10 reaper but it’s like lvl 100 and. Its not even twink item. Twink items are stronger (make your char ready for pvp or killing monsters at your level really easy if there not geared.

Twink items equal pvp item or really good pve items vs monsters for that level. So if we’re going to call them twink item they gotta be good at something. I blew a lot of plats summoning that guy then gave up and bought plat items.

I do wounder if we ran this event on level say 10 would the monster have drop level 10 items?
    Most of the items need stat buff but instead of calling them twink item I would have just said the return of some last event favorite items to finish your looks.

I was max level getting level 100 drops and just assume there still just dropping random level items