Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Beta Guild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.
    So beta testers get it for free but we dont? iDevices were totally ripped on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    So beta testers get it for free but we dont? iDevices were totally ripped on this one.

Wrong. The cost to make a guild is 10k or 20 plat. And the best guildhall is 70 Plat. Only one player pays for the guild hall. For the rest its free to join. Therefor we didnt get ripped off at all.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too.

Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too. Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.
    Gosh dang i sound mean in my posts...ill have to work on that. Sowwy...anyway i totally understand now. So others get a chance once the game comes out? Anyways, thanks as always Sam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too.

Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.
    May u plz invite me? I'll give 20 free imaginary pretzels

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp