#replythread (please give your input, no arguing, we want a civil discussion)

Please @Developers get in on this topic too. I believe it could really help us understand & have new reasons to stay with your game.

Many others & I discussed the option of “Lock XP Gain” & realized that it doesn’t entail that it locks “PvE Kills” as well.

@Developers, can you explain why it locks out our ability to gain PvE Kills?

I have 2 endgame characters, which I enjoy playing never the less. New expansions aren’t a problem with the game, as some of us like to endgame. But when we solely focus on endgame, things start to snowball and we have proof of it.

1. Auction has basically died for lower level gears as nobody needs them anymore unless they are “pvp gears”, which makes it hard for new players to progress in power & wealth.

2. Half of the maps that we all used to love and cherish, don’t get touched anymore unless it’s to complete a 3-5 minute daily quest.

3. All the content from these maps aren’t deleted, or altered so they just take up space in your systems & gamecode for what reason?

Back to the main point of my post, - “Lock XP Gain” should only LOCK YOUR ABILITY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE FROM ENEMIES, while still allowing the ability to increase PvE Kills.

What should lock our PvE Kill Gain? - the minimum level recommendations on each playable map... for example;

I twink at level 17 WITH MY XP GAIN LOCKED. I go to run “Brackenridge (1-14)” I will not get XP gain, nor will I get PvE Kill Gain, as my level is higher than the maps recommended levels. Now if I went anywhere that level 17 falls into the level recommendation (OR BELOW RECOMMENDATION) I wouldn’t get XP gain because it is locked, but I would still get PvE Kills as I’m still defeating the enemies of my level.

Hauntlet is adaptive to level so it should still count as PvE Kills wether XP Gain is locked or not. Gaining XP from the mobs within applicable level range is up to the player, but gaining the PvE Kills shouldn’t have anything to do with locking XP GAIN.

I’m sorry for the long post, ty to all who read and changing this error in the game could seriously open up worlds of nostalgia for so many players & give us a point to twink again. Twinks don’t only help Twinks, the help every new player or struggling player. They help auction with supply of items that no longer have much supply at all. Please give me your thoughts & @developers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk