Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please no awake event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

STS events are always not predictable... i agree with STS on more awakening event and -merchers trying to sell high price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

nahh this event can boost the farming efficiently because of new awakes such as 20%boss dmg / 50gl awakens so yea not to cry and complain couz i didnt spent billions last awake event if pricing gonna be cheap look back at 2014 where nekro is only for 2.2m and singe is 700k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

People who hoarded the awake gems and want to make profit side with the OP. People who want the awake gems to be cheap do not. Simple as that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Why do you think you more about the economy of the game than the people who spend months if not years developing this game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Why do you think you more about the economy of the game than the people who spend months if not years developing this game?
    They are developing game sweetie. Not studying economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    nahh this event can boost the farming efficiently because of new awakes such as 20%boss dmg / 50gl awakens so yea not to cry and complain couz i didnt spent billions last awake event if pricing gonna be cheap look back at 2014 where nekro is only for 2.2m and singe is 700k
    There are enough items with gold loot or boss damage already.
    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    STS events are always not predictable... i agree with STS on more awakening event and -merchers trying to sell high price
    High price? Is 20k high? lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    How is the awakening event ruining the economy? Enlighten me, please...
    Read comments, you'll find answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Honestly the only people angry at this are those who are selling gears with good stats for millions, This awake lvls the game so every one has chance for good gear awakes, Honestly for some one like u encriptions to say this, u have fallen into greed.
    No one has spare gears to sell. You always have a chance to awaken your gear and let me remind - good awakes only for elite awakens which you can buy with plat. Keep swiping dollars from your card.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Fyi, a new year started. And last year it was 2 times, not 3.. less cry please, you also made a cry thread about the valley locks after you purchased many of them for cheap (as far as I’ve heard). Be nice to the less rich players in the game and give them an opportunity to get a chance as well in Gates.

Also, talk less about yourself, it’ll reduce your ego, you’re not alone in this world.
    Less rich? I really wonder if there are someone new or something. Since no one plays AL at all except old players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    It's completely fine for the awake event because people made millions from valley gates, now this event will balance the gold overflow.
    -1 for ur post.
    Wish you had said that at Festerfang expansion or for esg farm.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuchii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

they shud bring awake event twice a year, it gives new player mobility and flexibility to be in the range of old player....

Lets be clear here, awake gems are scarce because u can only obtain them by farming incense fragment to make one which takes a long time to collect to even make one, whereas elite awakes arent because it will always be available in the store for purchase and people needs them to get stronger...considering that a most profitable way to earn gold is to farm in high levels area like valley...

To say the least, even if a new player cant afford 20-30mil item to match the requirement to cope with the difficulty of valley, they could at least get a better awake with gl, or primary stats with a cheaper way rather spending high amount of golds which takes them months to work..

The purpose of this event is literally "get your dream awakes" not specifically merch...merch can come in many other methods...so stop begging..and cope with the flow of the game...there wont always be a profit when u merch

These people would literally beg for items like ava set and all the item in the game to never return..but guess what..u cant have everything to your ownself

Take my word for it, blue gem is scarce and will rise after the event, whereas elite awakes will stay the same

Reasonably speaking, Blue Awake shud only get 10-30% of its price to rise for it to remain accessable for everyone. Before the event thread was posted, this gems are worth twice.

Ps: There will always be people who wont agree to this due to their ego and unsatisfaction. I merch Blue awakes too n sold em all... Some people who still hold the last 6months gem speculating it to rise for even more will be mad but whats done is done, event thread is posted, now enjoy the event!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 01-02-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    they shud bring awake event twice a year, it gives new player mobility and flexibility to be in the range of old player....

Lets be clear here, awake gems are scarce and people needs them to get stronger...considering that a most profitable way to earn gold is to farm in high levels area like valley...

To say the least, even if a new player cant afford 20-30mil item to match the requirement to cope with the difficulty of valley, they could at least get a better awake with gl, or primary stats with a cheaper way rather spending high amount of golds which takes them months to work..

The purpose of this event is literally "get your dream awakes" not specifically merch...merch can come in many other methods...so stop begging..and cope with the flow of the game...there wont always be a profit when u merch

These people would literally beg for items like ava set and all the item in the game to never return..but guess what..u cant have everything to your ownself

Scarce awakens, hmm.. Scarce ones are elite ones, not normals. Saying again, good awakes for elite gems lol.

P.S against your p.s: There will always be people who act like angels but we know y'all. :3

Last edited by Tsuchii; 01-02-2020 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Those people who didn't buy awake gems last event and those who think that 18k is a high price, are being happy about this event. But the real fact we all know is this event will destroy the economy and the balance of the game. Already millions and millions of awake gems are available but they again brought it back. Now price of everything will drop again and rip economy. I guess I will just take some break from this game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Those people who didn't buy awake gems last event and those who think that 18k is a high price, are being happy about this event. But the real fact we all know is this event will destroy the economy and the balance of the game. Already millions and millions of awake gems are available but they again brought it back. Now price of everything will drop again and rip economy. I guess I will just take some break from this game
    ++++1 taking a break too.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    I bought awake gems, a lot, also made some gold of it but I am stuck w some remaining. There is not a big deal with it tho, because you bought them for 8k, so you will not have a loss. Also, I read this which I totally agree on;

“In theory, as when there is a high turnover of awake gems, it should result in a decrease of available pure gold in the game. The same principle with Sir Spendalot.

Just, one thing, if people do not open these gems and resell, the gold amount basically stays the same. I think the amount of Gold That you are able to loot has to be reduced to make a for sure working gold sink. People will have less to spend, so prices go down due a decrease of demand for high expenditure.

After all, SpaceTime Studios is a company, a company that strives for profit.. it ain’t a non-profit institution haha”.

The economy ain’t broken because of this, it is basically a way to remove the millions looted from Valley Gates. If you really want to save the economy, STOP GETTING 800000000%GL AND RUN GATES LIKE A NO-LIFE, making 2m per hour.

That’s how you can save the economy, because gold loot is the main reason for this inflation, remove the gold loot and the demand of expensive items will decrease, which lead to cheaper items and a higher value of gold to plat (currently 1 plat = 10k) but I assume we want 1 plat = 1k?
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I bought awake gems, a lot, also made some gold of it but I am stuck w some remaining. There is not a big deal with it tho, because you bought them for 8k, so you will not have a loss. Also, I read this which I totally agree on;

“In theory, as when there is a high turnover of awake gems, it should result in a decrease of available pure gold in the game. The same principle with Sir Spendalot.

Just, one thing, if people do not open these gems and resell, the gold amount basically stays the same. I think the amount of Gold That you are able to loot has to be reduced to make a for sure working gold sink. People will have less to spend, so prices go down due a decrease of demand for high expenditure.

After all, SpaceTime Studios is a company, a company that strives for profit.. it ain’t a non-profit institution haha”.

The economy ain’t broken because of this, it is basically a way to remove the millions looted from Valley Gates. If you really want to save the economy, STOP GETTING 800000000%GL AND RUN GATES LIKE A NO-LIFE, making 2m per hour.

That’s how you can save the economy, because gold loot is the main reason for this inflation, remove the gold loot and the demand of expensive items will decrease, which lead to cheaper items and a higher value of gold to plat (currently 1 plat = 10k) but I assume we want 1 plat = 1k?
    agreed, this event is not the downfall for the economy. Gold will remain stable as people are still able to loot gold from it... There will nvr be a deflation due to this event, gold will continuosly flows out of the valley area.

Dont get mad when u failed to sell ur gems in time, nextime merch better, don b too greedy or u will be in a win some u lose some...regardless ull still earn 20% of the gem u bought after the event..don be upset that u miss the opportunity to sell it with 100% profit margin...suck it up man

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Awake gems are already cheap as heck . Bringing this event back this early will really screw up the economy for items.
    Do not bring this event back this early guys, this economy is going to get screwed over harshly and every item is going to be dirt cheap, there are over 10mil awake gems in this game. I don't mean to be rude but I really don't want to see this economy die nor does any one else. Having it before expansion was the best time because all the new cap stuff is out and we can make them op. Bringing this event out before new cap stuff comes out is a bad idea also.

You only speak for yourself because of huge loss you'll be getting this event, and to correct what you said, AL's economy is unpredictable ever since.

People made millions from this kind event, hoarding and being rich by just letting the time goes by, for past years. Let the business bite you back.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

The lock thread was in traders market. I was buying locked massive mechs to open in a video for 20-25k each because valley locks were 10k~ each at the time. The devs decide to say they are removing the valley lock drops in the event and change them to marsh. No one wanted to inform me of that; instead they want to open their mouths and trash talk.
    I stood up for the valley crate farmers, it took time for them to craft 1 piece of valley crate and yet sts made that mistake, all I can see is greed and no remorse for others.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    They are developing game sweetie. Not studying economy.
    Okay "buddy", you've made two bold assumptions:
    1. First was thinking that there are no employees at STS working/assigned toward the game's economy but we don't know that for sure. What we do know for sure is that you are not employed by STS to tell me they're not studying the game's economy.
    2. "They are developing game sweetie" really?
    Pls no ban, just banter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Okay "buddy", you've made two bold assumptions:
    1. First was thinking that there are no employees at STS working/assigned toward the game's economy but we don't know that for sure. What we do know for sure is that you are not employed by STS to tell me they're not studying the game's economy.
    2. "They are developing game sweetie" really?
    Pls no ban, just banter
    Made me laugh, enjoy. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I doubt u care about the economy.
    My guess is u hoarded alot of the gems and now are afraid to lose most of your profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I have 0 awake gems on me. What I do have is a 400gl ava set 50gl war helm + vest, 90gl aa, and a 140gl weapon. I hate to just buy these items for over 100mil then watch them drop to 60m.
    This event was only supposed to come out around June when all of the level cap items have came out for the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I doubt u care about the economy.
    My guess is u hoarded alot of the gems and now are afraid to lose most of your profit
    Ok ;-; I smell manipulation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    Ok ;-; I smell manipulation

wats the point here? it looks irrelevant but jus to insinuate the situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I do not understand that they complain if they then shout this event, let the administrators do their job and if they dated one day do not come crying like girls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Sts is just trying to fund their “new” game.

Any-who, it would be great if we could have ‘Pirate Booty event’/8k awake gem event, 3 times a year too.

But I have noticed some economy changes, lb vanities/rare vanities are losing value, expensive items are becoming cheaper and easier to get. I do understand where you come from Encryptions, I wouldn’t want to pay 150m for an op gl set just to sell it for 50m weeks after buying it, but if it means frank/yeti and all those goodies could drop below 150-400m. I’m all in for this deflation.
    Just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk