Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
Depends on the map - the easier maps, I consume very few especially with a good tank. I'd be interested to know how many the tanks use though... When I run with newer tanks and my blender pulls aggro - I end up spamming pots. Typically I'll stock up on both and have about 5k each until I'm down to about 1k at which point I'll restock.

Kill wasn't always a Mythic player just FYI - the only thing adding Mythic gear to his inventory has done is made Elites faster and cause him to use less pots (correct me if I'm wrong please Kill).

So... yesterday's elites run spoils (I'm out of plat... and no Klaas Lixer) - note - this was just my loot... We as a team ended up with two other snaggletooth eggs, a wrathjaw egg, and several elite goldens (not even going to mention the silvers and coppers, but they still help pay for pots)
  • Snaggletooth
  • Wrathjaw
  • Malison

Here's how many pots I went through:

Health: ~ 800 maybe a few more.
Mana: ~ 700

Rich?

100 Health POTS = 1350 gold? so... 8 x 1350 = 10,800 gold
700 Mana POTS = I don't even know anymore...? 1300? so... 7 x 1300 = 9,100 gold

Yesterday's farm yielded the following crop (after listing fees)
Snaggletooth 0 (gave to guildy who needed him)
Wrathjaw 85k (sold in CS for 95k)
Malsion 200k (sold to guildy)
Less 19,900 gold

= 265,100 gold in the stash.

How'd we do?

Just to work it backwards for you, had I NOT been profitable I would have had to use a total of:
10,500 Health pots and roughly the same number of Mana Pots...

did I mention I don't have Mythic gear?... forgot to mention that.
i use mythic sword and helm only. rest elite pinks.
u seems to b lucky to get so many eggs. where did u do runs and how many runs did u do to get total eggs?
yesterday did 6 elite rook and got nothing worth. even there was lep and luck elixir.