Thread: Plat for Revive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Plat for revive makes the mage (or what it is called) an unwanted character.. Everyone rather want more dps then.
    Nope, Mages have the most AOE damage in the game, they can clear the mobs faster than the other two classes, birds are highest single target dps good for bosses and bears are crowd control and punching bags so mages and archers don't die.

Death is just a consequence of our own noobness and lagg (always blame it on lagg)
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Nope, Mages have the most AOE damage in the game, they can clear the mobs faster than the other two classes, birds are highest single target dps good for bosses and bears are crowd control and punching bags so mages and archers don't die.

Death is just a consequence of our own noobness and lagg (always blame it on lagg)
    So. I will be starting a low level mage. Add me as a friend and I will come when you need a revive. Only 500 gold per rev. pass the word! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    So. I will be starting a low level mage. Add me as a friend and I will come when you need a revive. Only 500 gold per rev. pass the word! :P
    Haha super rev squirrel to the rescue!!!!
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird