Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Also u guys need not worry. Cinco can clearly see those doofuses being outvoted.
    I’m pretty sure he would do a poll and in which case the people who don’t want the stuff back should be fine.
    But to the people who do, I would suggest searching up the term ‘discontinued’. It means not continued. Aka never coming back. Hope that clears up the confusion
    Also BM is so easy to stop. Just make bunch of game killing updates until there’s a 0 player base. Then boom! No more BM. Hjable, cryboi and others can finally be satisfied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Also u guys need not worry. Cinco can clearly see those doofuses being outvoted.
    I’m pretty sure he would do a poll and in which case the people who don’t want the stuff back should be fine.
    But to the people who do, I would suggest searching up the term ‘discontinued’. It means not continued. Aka never coming back. Hope that clears up the confusion
    Also BM is so easy to stop. Just make bunch of game killing updates until there’s a 0 player base. Then boom! No more BM. Hjable, cryboi and others can finally be satisfied.
    This is what I wanted to say on previous page which is making an weekly/monthly events and new looking items maybe now they've get it bc it's already clarified here.

Pain what?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    You wouldn’t want a pole for retuning black dragon it would be a one sided and unfair

Now name calling very bad idea because it won’t help your cause but could actually have the opposite effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 11:06 PM.