Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
There's nothing we can do - the only thing in our control is telling it to turn on, which we did last thursday morning. Everything else is in Google's hands (or at least, based on your screenshots I think that's Google Play).

You could instead purchase through the webstore using Paypal, as we have exact control over the sale price being available there.

webstore link
I have tried via Google play and PayPal and both places its same as 89.99$. And even how I do it, its still the exact same problem and trouble . Is it possible that I can buy for the 89.99$ price and you could refund me for all the buyings, so I getting back like it was a plat sale purchase? I have used hours with Google chatting aswell. They saying there is nothing wrong with my Google play account. And why are others than me experiencing the exact same problem. I don't get it. Its so sad that I have to miss this plat sale. If you see in my currency it's 829 Norwegian kroner, and it says its plat sale right. If you try to exchange that currency into usd its over 80 usd. And it's the exact same price as it has always been for me even before the plat sale was lighting up there. I would like to buy like 5 x 1700 or more if I could get the plat sale price

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk