Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We are all poor in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

true making gold in this game is tough especially for a non plat player and now dont suggest me that run pt cauz even for running that u need ankhs and many endgame players dont even prefer to run with ppl with just legendary gear now again dont tell me to join a better guild pls and even to merch u need atleast 500k before u can start merching and making significant amt of profit or u just gotta hope u get lucky and some guy sells u stuff for a very low price and as per making gold in events as new events come so do better pets/gear/gems and me being a twink spend those money trying to get the better stuff and those stuff are expensive as well(eg ice scale brut set lvl 15is worth 400k)so making
    Gold is really hard just my opinion.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I agree that is it tough to make gold. But I finally caught on to the niche of merching and farming and it's finally start to pay off. I made the most of my gold during the Christmas event and just ran with it from there. I'll admit it's slow money but, it's for sure money. Don't give up and stick with it. I'm not uber rich but, I can merch and farm with having much worry. If I can do it so can you. I've wrote about this topic numerous times and god knows I complained and made a lot of people mad but, they stuck with me encouraged me and they showed me how to make gold. Instead of saying not being able to make gold just ask them how they did it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to regizakirs.rs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Completely agree~!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmm i started as a noob and now a rogue with myth bow41 without spennding a single penny on this game, I don't completely disagree with this though
    Nothin much, just a nab....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Might I Add, this is a game just try to enjoy it while you can if your so distressed with it take a break. Its your problem that your spending money in this game. I can tell you an example I played this game to enjoy without spending real money and look where I am,got my first mythic weapon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwind View Post
    I hope sts makes uppdates on even trash items so they could worth more when we sell them in inventory. This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
    One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard. I dont want talk about this more but i hope that Sts think about gold farming more than new caps atm. One example map like PL Plasma Pyramid so we can enjoy this game cus at moment 80% of plat buyers have stress because this problem an am one of them, if am wrong someone tell me please that am wrong.
    Also putting items in Auc cost more than item itself.!!!!!

Bestregards
    Marco
    Erm...if you don't want to spend your hard earned $$$ just don't lol... you don't need to feed your pet or put anything in cs. Buy in forum or at peer, it works !!! And since planar tombs farming id much easier because you get fragments every run ! It was really easy to get a few millions with breeze. Now he worth less but it's still quite a lot. And the plansr tomb chests and planar arena id still there too.
    I agrer that putting things into the cs id very expensice sometimes (5%).
    What sts could do is that quests give more money (for example 100k for finishing a questline (a long and quite hard one ofc)) or that they give usefull items.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Artoholics For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Everything in this game is all low now... arcane weapons are under 10mil.... even. Arcane pets like sameal are getting to the 15mill....

One one sts should stop doing is making everything worth worthless... They brought back slag x2 in a month making it worthless

The events are to long making the items worthless

Their making events like. Double arcane and mythics???? Whats the point of that? To get the items ppl want faster and make auctions useless and in the feature nobody will ever think about buying platinum anymore

The arcanes will soon reach less then 5mil

Make them ARCANES stop giving us these events like x2, lock sales, bringing old pets back

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyWow For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys!

I have gone ahead and cleaned up this thread. Let's keep it friendly, constructive, and on the rails.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

This is like releasing in form Ronaldo every week in FIFA. The other in forms will have no value whatsoever. Too much crap is circulating in the market. STS has dug themselves a hole for the next expansion. I say start releasing more gameplay instead of dam items.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

TBH there are people who can merch and those that can't. I personally can't merch at all XD. I sell sthe items i bought and used at same price at best and sometimes even lower. Also I think merching is boring imo. The game should at least have enough content for lower tier players that, can't spend real money and are new to the game, to be able to farm effectively and efficiantly to get enough gold to buy a decent gear and pet. Honestly the gold you get from quests are little to no use at all and the liquidating price is too low. I think sts is looking into the quest give outs. I just hope the update they are working on is a good one. THE MERCHING TO GET GOLD shows that the game mechanic is broken. This game isn't about learnng to merch and how to successfully be a auctioneer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

I hope STS make new updates for this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

"when everyone is a superhero there is no superhero" - Syndrome, The Incredibles
    so everybody become poor so no one is poor

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    "when everyone is a superhero there is no superhero" - Syndrome, The Incredibles
    so everybody become poor so no one is poor
    Totally agree. People who buy platinums have the same level of priority as the ones who do offers, as the ones who don't do anything at all.

If you want to save money, you'll have to do sacrifices.

Feeding a pet? nah, use another one.
    Farm plats to open locked chests? You're taking very known risks
    Pay tax to sell in auction? nah, I sell it myself
    There are many ways to save money, please play smartly.

Notice: If we're all poor, then nobody is poor. If everybody is rich, then nobody is rich. Both cases are true, but I think it's all about the middle class. Where is the middle class? The middle class is where people are not rich, nor poor: they can afford some items, but can't afford more; it's where people have money to be good, but not best.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Liquidation price needs to skyrocket!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
    One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard.
    ....What??
    1st- NEVER feed your pet, switch with other pets that are still good...
    2nd If spending platinum in the game made your life harder why are you spending at all? This is a game which you should know that it doesn't require plat to actually play it. And besides to get rich don't buy plat all the time, just farm and merch you can make thousands even millions if you're good at it and this doesn't require plat.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Id like a bigger rewards for quests, and to make it easier to make gold. But we are still in inflation now, recovering from plat farming so adding any more gold wont be good. Try leveling up and running elite maps. If u need starting gold to merch... well.. join a guild that holds events, maybe THE STONE.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Id like a bigger rewards for quests, and to make it easier to make gold. But we are still in inflation now, recovering from plat farming so adding any more gold wont be good. Try leveling up and running elite maps. If u need starting gold to merch... well.. join a guild that holds events, maybe THE STONE.

We are in inflation 0.0.
    I though prices were going down not up.
    Next, people think that if it is easier to make gold, then you will be able to afford the items you want. This is a lie.
    The reason price is going down currently is because nobody who actually needs the item can afford it. Reason gold is hard to make. Now lets say gold was easy to make. All mythics and arcanes would sky-rocket in prices going back to the original 30m pricetag.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    We are in inflation 0.0.
    I though prices were going down not up.
    Next, people think that if it is easier to make gold, then you will be able to afford the items you want. This is a lie.
    The reason price is going down currently is because nobody who actually needs the item can afford it. Reason gold is hard to make. Now lets say gold was easy to make. All mythics and arcanes would sky-rocket in prices going back to the original 30m pricetag.
    Ok we are not in inflation lol but the reason that the elon mythics are no longer 30m is because we had new frost mythics so price is goin down. If they had released new mythic ring instead of weapons im sure price will stay still.

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet.
    One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard.
    I feel like really punching you in the face. Why do u even spend so much...? What do u even expect to get by spending so much? - An arcane ring?
    @_@

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rx8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Rather than making Ankh drop event, IMO sts better make no auction fee event It's better for AL economy...
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]