Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return of the Beach Blanket Burglar!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Any info about Raid Maps for 81 Expansion? Maybe next time you guys share Expansion Teasers? 🤔

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Any info about Raid Maps for 81 Expansion? Maybe next time you guys share Expansion Teasers? ��
    There are no plans for 'Raid' style content in the Level 81 Expansion. Expansion content is being designed to last long-term and offer distinct boss encounter mechanics for the classic AL party.
    If you recall the failed Raid maps of the past you'll know why. If you don't remember the Raid maps of the past, then you're experiencing the reason why they aren't returning :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There are no plans for 'Raid' style content in the Level 81 Expansion. Expansion content is being designed to last long-term and offer distinct boss encounter mechanics for the classic AL party.
    If you recall the failed Raid maps of the past you'll know why. If you don't remember the Raid maps of the past, then you're experiencing the reason why they aren't returning :-)
    I see. That's a shame tbh. Nightmare Raid 10 PT I understand what you mean with 10 People it was very laggy at the time. Hydra 8 PT I didn't think it was a fail. I actually thought you guys did a pretty good job and the group of people who ran it for LB thought it was fun. I thought u guys got rid of if because people were complaining it was to hard, which made it a dead map besides for LB. But at the time I don't think the drops were that good either. Like right after you guys made it 4 PT with very generous Gold Loot.

Thanks for the reply Cinco look forward to upcoming Expansion Content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Raid Maps were really fun to play, at least imo, since they brought new mechanics to the game like the pillars on nightmare raid or weakening the heads on hydra, a good way to lesser lag in this kind of maps would be not making them to messy with to many mobs, nightmare raid was by far the laggiest since many players+many mobs all attacking at same time spamming skills, it's just normal that lagg happens nonetheless they were a lot of fun, hydra on the other hand didn't cause that much lag at all.
    Making them 6-8players maps instead of 10+ would help as well.
    If they're not in your plans for the release of expansion bringing them in mid expansion would be much appreciated, pls don't give up on such fun content

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post: