Thread: Considering Taking A Break

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I was also planning to take a break but the social aspect of the game kept me playing. At first I logged in to talk to a few people.. some I have know for close to 10 years. It was hard to just walk away from them. So log in to chat and sell stuff. Then an event came along and I ran a few maps. Then instead if giving up I tried to work on surviving in pvp. Then I liked the force vanities and bought plat during the sale. So while I'm still frustrated with the actual game play it was hard to leave the people behind. I play less and just hope it improves.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I was also planning to take a break but the social aspect of the game kept me playing. At first I logged in to talk to a few people.. some I have know for close to 10 years. It was hard to just walk away from them. So log in to chat and sell stuff. Then an event came along and I ran a few maps. Then instead if giving up I tried to work on surviving in pvp. Then I liked the force vanities and bought plat during the sale. So while I'm still frustrated with the actual game play it was hard to leave the people behind. I play less and just hope it improves.
    U r reason too bro,why we still playing Al .
    Always love to play with u

Otherwise Al already dead since very long time 🥲.

Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk