Thread: Allies Experience & Gold Breakdown - A Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

damnit i was just finishing my sheet now to find you already did it >_______________________<

oh and according to google, you tried to divide by zero a few times :s
    Last edited by between; 06-25-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post
    damnit i was just finishing my sheet now to find you already did it >_______________________<
    Yeah, I didn't want that to happen to me, which is why I got it done so quick, heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post
    oh and according to google, you tried to divide by zero a few times :s
    As I said up above, I'd already used some energy before starting so once they get back tomorrow afternoon I'll update the rest of the sheet for the allies that were busy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RossStidham View Post
    So if I want to level as fast as possible I would seek the highest hourly XP? Or alternatively, if I want to gain the most exp for the time that I invest into the game, I look at the XP per 100 NRG?

It sounds like there is a solid middle ground, based on how often I log in to spend my energy.
    This isn't meant as a "this is the best thing to do" spreadsheet, it's meant as, "this is my strategy, what's the most efficient way to use that strategy" so whatever your strategy is you can have the numbers available in one spot. Like running your allies out as often as possible for as much experience as possible? Look for energy per hour numbers. (The first one is starting w/full energy, the second if you used all your energy and are starting w/0 energy.) Prefer to just get the biggest experience per energy buck? Start at the highest EXP/Energy and work your way down the list as you have enough for each new mission. Looking to do a mix? Well, pick and choose and figure out what you like.

Don't forget to check the second tab if gold is your thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Websterfatu View Post
    Yeah, I didn't want that to happen to me, which is why I got it done so quick, heheh.

As I said up above, I'd already used some energy before starting so once they get back tomorrow afternoon I'll update the rest of the sheet for the allies that were busy for me.

This isn't meant as a "this is the best thing to do" spreadsheet, it's meant as, "this is my strategy, what's the most efficient way to use that strategy" so whatever your strategy is you can have the numbers available in one spot. Like running your allies out as often as possible for as much experience as possible? Look for energy per hour numbers. (The first one is starting w/full energy, the second if you used all your energy and are starting w/0 energy.) Prefer to just get the biggest experience per energy buck? Start at the highest EXP/Energy and work your way down the list as you have enough for each new mission. Looking to do a mix? Well, pick and choose and figure out what you like.

Don't forget to check the second tab if gold is your thing.
    Neat. I think I might mix it up. It definitely looks like it would take a few days to hit level cap, so why not invest half in the 24 hour timers for the best experience per energy