Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco swamp temple questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Default Cinco swamp temple questions

I was able to reach wave 100+ easily I thought the enemies were boosted?
    You also have an auto open chest in the vendor for 100 tokens per chest. Is this intended? This seems way too op I looted ebon vest from 5 opens.
    Name:  aaaaa.PNG
Views: 716
Size:  22.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You also have an auto open chest in the vendor for 100 tokens per chest. Is this intended? This seems way too op I looted ebon vest from 5 opens.
    i thought same thing... was very happy that runs would have been shorter

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Sorry if your expectations of "boosting" were that the monsters would be 3, 4X harder (or what have ye). The increases were made with the majority in-mind and not just the most OP toons. Plus it's in the context of max group size dropping from 4 to 3... which has a much more profound impact on players that are not max level, max gear. That said, if the consensus is the event sucks because it's too easy... I will happily overbalance in favor of the Reptus (but I'm not going to do that 'til we've had a full day of it :-)

As for that unlocked crate - it is very generous. Happy to hear other players' thoughts on the availability of gears from that crate and adjust if necessary :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorry if your expectations of "boosting" were that the monsters would be 3, 4X harder (or what have ye). The increases were made with the majority in-mind and not just the most OP toons. Plus it's in the context of max group size dropping from 4 to 3... which has a much more profound impact on players that are not max level, max gear. That said, if the consensus is the event sucks because it's too easy... I will happily overbalance in favor of the Reptus (but I'm not going to do that 'til we've had a full day of it :-)

As for that unlocked crate - it is very generous. Happy to hear other players' thoughts on the availability of gears from that crate and adjust if necessary :-)
    I understand . Just wanted to make sure if there weren't any mistakes. That chest is so op it will cause a huge decrease in prices but it will help new players a ton.
    If the chest wasn't intended I would of asked to boost wave 30+ but since that chest is intended its fine to keep the mobs low so people can open them more.
    Do not change the chest, gear availability will be very op for new players. I think ebons will be below 3mil each at the end of the event.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-08-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please don’t adjust the cost of token for the crates

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please dont change the crate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Achates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

I understand about the majority but i still think that if the difficulty meet at wave 100 would have been put at let say wave 70 it would have been more convenient "irl timewise" hehe, yesterday i have try a bit for solo, but at wave 80 i really had to go answer the door irl loll so well, ill plan an hour or 2 hiding in my backyard shed to be sure to not be disturb hahaha

ps: but otherwise everything else really cool!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I understand about the majority but i still think that if the difficulty meet at wave 100 would have been put at let say wave 70 it would have been more convenient "irl timewise" hehe, yesterday i have try a bit for solo, but at wave 80 i really had to go answer the door irl loll so well, ill plan an hour or 2 hiding in my backyard shed to be sure to not be disturb hahaha

ps: but otherwise everything else really cool!!
    I agree. Waves are too easy until 100+. I rather spend less time each run but run more often to try different strategies.
    It’s like I gotta bore myself to w100 (which takes 60min I think?) to try one strategy for few waves only... if i do a mistake then I gotta run again with same strategy just to double check if it’s good or not ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    I agree. Waves are too easy until 100+. I rather spend less time each run but run more often to try different strategies.
    It’s like I gotta bore myself to w100 (which takes 60min I think?) to try one strategy for few waves only... if i do a mistake then I gotta run again with same strategy just to double check if it’s good or not ...
    yep exactly what i mean!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I mean it is not super easy to reach wave 100 solo. Group yes it's easy but solo it's hard to kill all mobs within the time limit as they become stronger in waves 70+ and they like to scatter to the map's edges which is just annoying. I feel like this is indeed harder than last temple event since I could reach almost 110 back then but could only do hardly 106 this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    I mean it is not super easy to reach wave 100 solo. Group yes it's easy but solo it's hard to kill all mobs within the time limit as they become stronger in waves 70+ and they like to scatter to the map's edges which is just annoying. I feel like this is indeed harder than last temple event since I could reach almost 110 back then but could only do hardly 106 this time.
    Idk. I (solo - warrior) ran one time so far and reached w109. Maybe my first strategy attempt was decent. One of my weapon didn’t proc so I insta died. Now I don’t know if the combo was bad for this wave or if I misclicked a hotbar. Gotta try same strategy again today just to verify ...

Edit: in dragkin temple, w93 or 94 was considerably more difficult than previous waves.
    Anyone know what wave is difficult in this swamp temple?
    Last edited by IExposedYou; 07-09-2021 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Idk. I (solo - warrior) ran one time so far and reached w109. Maybe my first strategy attempt was decent. One of my weapon didn’t proc so I insta died. Now I don’t know if the combo was bad for this wave or if I misclicked a hotbar. Gotta try same strategy again today just to verify ...

Edit: in dragkin temple, w93 or 94 was considerably more difficult than previous waves.
    Anyone know what wave is difficult in this swamp temple?
    Starts getting decently difficult after 105-108

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

YES! The game is not necessarily "new-player friendly" with the game have aged only experienced player really carry the gold and have a way of maneuvering, with this chest in place it will help the player base a whole lot and not to mention if you want the good gear you have to spend crazy amounts for a good gl set that won't ruin your stats and still be strong enough to kill mobs/bosses or *what I did* spend money during 2x plat/discount. Now that the player base is getting older, people only know certain people and close themselves with the gold. This will help the weaker become stronger giving opportunity to those that aren't quite there with stats. To end you can't run/farm anything if starts aren't good so once again thank you for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

You should try it with a mage or a rogue.. the reason why you reach wave 100+ easely is because warriors are broken. You shouldn't mention mobs, but you should mention your broken class and broken items like glint aegis wich makes your event easy. I thought you was a type of person who cared for others. Did you even think about all the undergeared people who can barely reach wave 10? Or you want to make it harder so you can benefit from this event even more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    You should try it with a mage or a rogue.. the reason why you reach wave 100+ easely is because warriors are broken. You shouldn't mention mobs, but you should mention your broken class and broken items like glint aegis wich makes your event easy. I thought you was a type of person who cared for others. Did you even think about all the undergeared people who can barely reach wave 10? Or you want to make it harder so you can benefit from this event even more?
    1 Mage and rogue are able to pass wave 100 in solo. Have you checked the lb lately?
    2 I don't even use glint aegis. I dislike glint aegis so I don't use it.
    3 Swamp temple isn't considered as a "New Player" event, its a challenge event.
    4 Read the recent posts and make sure your info is valid before you start accusing. 700k is around wave 104 which is when hell strikes.
    Name:  e.PNG
Views: 330
Size:  110.5 KB
    Name:  12.PNG
Views: 393
Size:  413.6 KB
    Name:  22.PNG
Views: 339
Size:  615.8 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-09-2021 at 02:52 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Just cuz you’ve got gears for getting to lb, doesn’t mean they should make it hard for us normal players who had no intention of doing lb other than just running till boss wave ends

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Just cuz you’ve got gears for getting to lb, doesn’t mean they should make it hard for us normal players who had no intention of doing lb other than just running till boss wave ends
    Can anyone tell me where I am asking to make the event harder? I simply made the thread to ask cinco if things were in the correct order.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

1 Mage and rogue are able to pass wave 100 in solo. Have you checked the lb lately?
    2 I don't even use glint aegis. I dislike glint aegis so I don't use it.
    3 Swamp temple isn't considered as a "New Player" event, its a challenge event.
    4 Read the recent posts and make sure your info is valid before you start accusing. 700k is around wave 104 which is when hell strikes.
    Name:  e.PNG
Views: 330
Size:  110.5 KB
    Name:  12.PNG
Views: 393
Size:  413.6 KB
    Name:  22.PNG
Views: 339
Size:  615.8 KB
    I dont say rogues and mages aren't able to reach wave 100, very few can do that yes. But instead of showing the exceptions, let's talk about the majority and the minimum requirement to reach solo lb for each class. Mage 136k points, rogue 246k points, warriors 700k points. As you can see the majority of mages and rogues struggle with this event. Therefor evaluating event/mobs from a warriors perspective isnt fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I dont say rogues and mages aren't able to reach wave 100, very few can do that yes. But instead of showing the exceptions, let's talk about the majority and the minimum requirement to reach solo lb for each class. Mage 136k points, rogue 246k points, warriors 700k points. As you can see the majority of mages and rogues struggle with this event. Therefor evaluating event/mobs from a warriors perspective isnt fair.
    Then play as warrior. It won't die as easy as rog and mage and if you use eb aegis you can see numbers like this. Name:  aae.PNG
Views: 331
Size:  16.8 KB
    Also quote my post in this thread as to where I am asking to buff the event enemies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Then play as warrior. It won't die as easy as rog and mage and if you use eb aegis you can see numbers like this. Name:  aae.PNG
Views: 331
Size:  16.8 KB
    Also quote my post in this thread as to where I am asking to buff the event enemies.
    Ty for the ss. Explains why there such differences in lb.