Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
Yeah they never hide that they made profit from these raffles? Someone must not have watch the stream to know this and I guess your one of them Everything you stated is just ignorance Nd you need to understand people have feelings especially when someone hasn’t done anything wrong. Your just one of those guys who didn’t win or just trying to start drama.

Once again if developers want to investigate the situation they have all the streams to look back on and they can IP track all these “alts” you claim won or these “friends” you stated with chat logs they can back track on. Every ticket has its price if someone choose to participate no one forces them to do it and the people who are doing the raffle inform about how the raffle works...

These individuals have a large platform and have a reputation to hold but only if you knew how these guys felt seeing all the negative things you guys are saying would make you apologize for the things your saying about these guys. The part that pisses me off that we could never have anything good because someone always have to ruin it. I guess people pockets is your business now hope you enjoy this moment

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exactly, they disclosing their profits and should they be exonerated by that? thats blatant! and why keep insisting on alts? I clearly said that i doubt they making their alts to win because its livestream so unlikely. Again the point organizing a 100m raffle and collecting 300m. Anyone in any logic knows what is it.