Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Inappropriate chat, auto-muting, and auto-banning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I can see why pl is searching an alt root, some players make a point to be offensive.. Yet i am carful but, spell check does not like noob... And many ither basic words, inclusive of the basterd sword and so on, though i am sure this is an on going issue, it seems that names that have been allowed to be created with sub spellings etc. Can be very offensive as well.

I am assuming the auto ban will occure with lewd and gross conduct ( much like the justice system levels) this behavior i woukd without queztion be all for perma instant ban..

There is a BIG diffrence from an occasional word or accidental spell check error, that for those who run around making a serious effort to swear and ignorance...

Somone here metnioned in game moderators nice idea as well. Perhapse using a locked forum for communications, somtimes one player will be able to reach an offender better than another, with select pool of players who are able to problem solvealong with diffrent points of view and ways of speaking it seems many young ( i say young because at some point swearing and sexual comments are cool due to a youth feeling they are older") adopting a group of players to work with advise and guide is not such a bad thought process, as reaching these youth goes beyond simple game play but dabbles into their real life view points.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    I can see why pl is searching an alt root, some players make a point to be offensive.. Yet i am carful but, spell check does not like noob... And many ither basic words, inclusive of the basterd sword and so on, though i am sure this is an on going issue, it seems that names that have been allowed to be created with sub spellings etc. Can be very offensive as well.

I am assuming the auto ban will occure with lewd and gross conduct ( much like the justice system levels) this behavior i woukd without queztion be all for perma instant ban..

There is a BIG diffrence from an occasional word or accidental spell check error, that for those who run around making a serious effort to swear and ignorance...

Somone here metnioned in game moderators nice idea as well. Perhapse using a locked forum for communications, somtimes one player will be able to reach an offender better than another, with select pool of players who are able to problem solvealong with diffrent points of view and ways of speaking it seems many young ( i say young because at some point swearing and sexual comments are cool due to a youth feeling they are older") adopting a group of players to work with advise and guide is not such a bad thought process, as reaching these youth goes beyond simple game play but dabbles into their real life view points.
    Please excuse the various spelling errors and typos.. Being a pl addict i decided that i did not need sleep last night... And at the moment am way to lazy to even try to fix....
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa