Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
I will separate these into classes to make it easier for anyone who wants to fight them, so you can pm them and ask something like "oh let me fight your op/com" etc.

This will also include twinks
Note: I myself also pvp in all these levels, but I won't put my name Bc I really don't think I'm pro lol. If you wish to go by what others say, just add my name to all of the following (except the engi).

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Secretagent, Caaap, Bloodraw(ahem ctf king ), Kenzor, Matrixblast, Mrbananaz, Zero, Hellcharger, Bio, Baus

Op: Gison, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk), Toamatt, Caaap, Vanished, Testla, Zao, Westlyford, Copout, Chinesekid (he's back(: )

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury, Morfic, Staryknight, Asigreofay

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo, Mrsbunny, Wilkybaby

Op: Gison

Engi: N/A

L30-34:

Com: Bozack

Op: Teamosarah, Rushingpro (takes on 35s and wins, and took out 3 coms who rushed him holy moly o.o)

L25-29:

Com: N/A

Op: Peanutchu, Trolle

Now for the following levels I will put every Twink that's has been called a pro.

L20-24:

Com: Quanabo, Wilkybaby (she's 35 now)

Op: Burninglamp, Rushmaster (cleared up all the rushers in these levels, thank him/her!), Trolle, Pinktwink, Kanozaki, Peanutchu, Balkcatz, Spartanzzz (no longer twinks, but his name deserves to be up here)

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove, Rittik

L15-19:

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Recidation, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind, Kanozaki, Mrbananaz

L10-14:

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows, Staryknight

Updated: 6-26-12.

I will update the ones from Cero's to put in the extinct old school pros/legends!

6-30-12

Added some people and fixed the levels for some.
Javier !!!!! Hi and You forgot me Daedlyhaste I taught peanutchu how to pvp and rushmaster taught me i was lvl 20 at that time