Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-23 Content Update (280506)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It's possible without alien set, you just need a team with 4x armor (10plats), anti-freeze, and at least 4x dmg flask. You can also ask other players to help you out.
    The only problem is looting the polar backpack, it's rare and as stated above it requires multiple elixirs and you can sometimes fail killing the Toyman and wasting those elixirs instead. Haven't seen anyone looted/wearing it yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    It's possible without alien set, you just need a team with 4x armor (10plats), anti-freeze, and at least 4x dmg flask. You can also ask other players to help you out.
    The only problem is looting the polar backpack, it's rare and as stated above it requires multiple elixirs and you can sometimes fail killing the Toyman and wasting those elixirs instead. Haven't seen anyone looted/wearing it yet.
    Your just lieing cause you own alien set. And your friends own alien as well. So when all of you party up you just act like you used wolf set which i bet you didnt. In fact yous just dont want anyone else to have the title which is quite greedy.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Your just lieing cause you own alien set. And your friends own alien as well. So when all of you party up you just act like you used wolf set which i bet you didnt. In fact yous just dont want anyone else to have the title which is quite greedy.

Yes I do have an alien set, but I run multiple times with players who doesn't have and they're just doing fine. Most are using Wolfman and/or Frank set, 4x armor with anti-freeze will greatly help too.
    You just need a strategy (1 puller and others stays on a corner) ąsk help with players who got the title. Sorry if I sounded greedy but I don't have to lie just for a mere title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post

Hello, it is possible to get it without an alien or wolf set. As a matter of fact, believe it or not, you can get it fairly easily with Frankenstein set or any of those other two. What matters the most is strategic planning don't expect to be able to just run in on the event and get the title, you'll have to actually work hard and think, (not saying you aren't thinking). It is possible, even without 4x armor, although it does help for sticky situations.