Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    What demand? There's literally 2 people asking to bring it back. Every other person has said it is a horrible idea to bring it back.
    Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face and other proof is that people are so desperate from what other post I read that people get band attempting and buying these items from bm ,

I have 700 plats to spend waiting for black dragon set 500 plats for black dragon 2 hundreds for human face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face

who is everyone. Please justify your claims with real evidence. Do you even know how much “everyone” is at each point in time during the game? Please, I would love to know the awesome stats this game is pulling into STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face and other proof is that people are so desperate from what other post I read that people get band attempting and buying these items from bm

Let's say I am on those person who's dreaming to have bd and humanian faces but I'm against this thread. The reason why I'd like farming gold is because of those items lol you need to be patient on grinding no matter how bored it is and tbh don't you know that almost everyone is dreaming to have these items? That's how valuable the items are wherein everyone dream items are almost the same.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    who is everyone. Please justify your claims with real evidence. Do you even know how much “everyone” is at each point in time during the game? Please, I would love to know the awesome stats this game is pulling into STS

Never met this guy before just log in first person o ask not ever one posts on forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Never met this guy before just log in first person o ask not ever one posts on forum

Idk if you are trolling me O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Who?

/8+3=11
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Let's say I am on those person who's dreaming to have bd and humanian faces but I'm against this thread. The reason why I'd like farming gold is because of those items lol you need to be patient on grinding no matter how bored it is and tbh don't you know that almost everyone is dreaming to have these items? That's how valuable the items are wherein everyone dream items are almost the same.
    These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items . Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Who's that guy? Have you ever try asking bd sets owners? What about old player that doesn't have bd set? How this pic can prove everything you stated?

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items . Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Who's that guy? Have you ever try asking bd sets owners? What about old player that doesn't have bd set? How this pic can prove everything you stated?
    It prove that our few voice on forum isn’t the voice of all pocket legend players. Why should some one with black dragon or face be spared and have there items not bought back. What makes event items for a hand full of people feeling more important then those who won blue angel event or other event(blue angel was return.) I didn’t see this kinda energy to block The return of them items or black star. For those that been with pocket legend form the start I appreciate your dedication to the game old and new players and those that won event keep up the great work.
    How many people quit with the return of blue angel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.
    There not my dream items but I’ll try them on time to time. 500 plats would be fair price
    I like super rare farmable items with Extream low drop rates just don’t want it to be discontinued item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It prove that our few voice on forum isn’t the voice of all pocket legend players. Why should some one with black dragon or face be spared and have there items not bought back. What makes event items for a hand full of people feeling more important then those who won blue angel event or other event(blue angel was return.) I didn’t see this kinda energy to block The return of them items or black star. For those that been with pocket legend form the start I appreciate your dedication to the game old and new players and those that won event keep up the great work.

Omg how many times are we going to ask the difference between the old gen and new gen events and their prizes/rewards. Idk how am I going to explain everything to a person like lol

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

There not my dream items but I’ll try them in time to time. 500 plats would be fair price

500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Omg how many times are we going to ask the difference between the old gen and new gen events and their prizes/rewards. Idk how am I going to explain everything to a person like lol
    Farming for 2 week straight and hardly any sleep to maintain a leader board isn’t all that easy to do just to get there unique reward I tried it but my eyes wouldn’t stay open after day 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Farming for 2 week straight and hardly any sleep to maintain a leader board isn’t all that easy to do just to get there unique reward

Gauntlet doesn't require grinding of points lmao from the past gauntlet even a bird(Forgot the name) have played 2 times before the event ends and he did make it to the top 5 lol. It's stated that the highest points get will be counted in.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.
    Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

There's a pretty stark difference between BD Sets/Humania Faces and BA/BS sets. Which explains why there would be a smaller proportion of players quitting due to the return of event vanities.

If you read the comments on the announcements section you would have seen that no one agreed with bringing back BA/BS, either.

People have more "energy" to argue about BD/Humania Faces returning because we were told that they were never to return. Similarly, it was incredibly difficult to obtain either of these items back in the day, and having them brought back for platinum is just insulting to the people who played back then.

Not a single old player wants these items brought back.
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fair

Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    There's a pretty stark difference between BD Sets/Humania Faces and BA/BS sets. Which explains why there would be a smaller proportion of players quitting due to the return of event vanities.

If you read the comments on the announcements section you would have seen that no one agreed with bringing back BA/BS, either.

People have more "energy" to argue about BD/Humania Faces returning because we were told that they were never to return. Similarly, it was incredibly difficult to obtain either of these items back in the day, and having them brought back for platinum is just insulting to the people who played back then.

Not a single old player wants these items brought back.
    Yessss this is a fact answer.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Gauntlet doesn't require grinding of points lmao from the past gauntlet even a bird(Forgot the name) have played 2 times before the event ends and he did make it to the top 5 lol. It's stated that the highest points get will be counted in.
    Yeah so first angel event was a really long grind I’m assuming from what I read so was either black dragon or human face. So when if black dragon and human face I would like to see it back on a gaulet event to keep trend with blue angel or other pass returned event items. Good job pointing that out