Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Poised For Limited Android Beta on Verizon V CAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
    another point is they have more time to hit max cap this is also unfair. It would be easier to just reset everything on the launch.
    This is what bothers me the most. I understand Apple is the one to blaim here. But that doesn't take away the fact that I will not be able to build up my xp just because I own an iPhone. I will basically have to jump in after probably most of my PL buddies are already higher level. There goes running with my 'homies', and rising our xp together. I fear that by the time I get to play, too many of my PL buddies will be too high level to play with. This makes me sad and I personally find it a major drawback.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    This is what bothers me the most. I understand Apple is the one to blaim here. But that doesn't take away the fact that I will not be able to build up my xp just because I own an iPhone. I will basically have to jump in after probably most of my PL buddies are already higher level. There goes running with my 'homies', and rising our xp together. I fear that by the time I get to play, too many of my PL buddies will be too high level to play with. This makes me sad and I personally find it a major drawback.
    Ye thats another drawback to just giving beta to jsut android

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexjp View Post
    Ye thats another drawback to just giving beta to jsut android
    It's not really a matter of what platform we choose to give the beta to, but what platform we are allowed to host the beta on. Apple will not allow us to host a limited access beta on their App Store.