Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I do not get the single player only thing. To play the event we are forced to solo it? Ummm...ok then. Only part that seems really odd. Feel bad for the lesser gear people! Usually like to help carry guildmates but what can ya do.
    Wonder if it has to do with last Pirate Event and certain players being fake afk until map was finished. Wish this could been at least a 2 player event. Solo gets boring fast. I also didn't mind Randoms( The people who actually played and didn't leech) last Pirate Event it made it more fun.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Wonder if it has to do with last Pirate Event and certain players being fake afk until map was finished.
    Yes. Entirely. The previous event was abused like this more than any other - so after quite a lot of consideration (and review of the data we have on event maps that require all players to enter before starting) I decided that the best move would be to make the event 'solo player.' We all know that going with a group can be tons more fun and I've figured in, best I can, how making this strictly solo will affect the overall event popularity and the resulting economic impact.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: