Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arby Flash Presents: EDM Song of the Day Music Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    I like to play classical music sometimes >.<

Good stuff, ha ha I like every song you've posted so far
    I have about 200 classical compositions on my itunes
    Makes sense since I like EDM so much...guess I just have a thing for instrumental pieces.

Which song so far is your favorite? I'm going to try to upload stuff based on what the people who actually listen to the songs like the most...I realize not many people like this kind of music (or any music at all really...mainstream radio isn't music I'm afraid) so I gotta keep my few fans happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    I have about 200 classical compositions on my itunes
    Makes sense since I like EDM so much...guess I just have a thing for instrumental pieces.

Which song so far is your favorite? I'm going to try to upload stuff based on what the people who actually listen to the songs like the most...I realize not many people like this kind of music (or any music at all really...mainstream radio isn't music I'm afraid) so I gotta keep my few fans happy
    Well most of it I wouldn't just sit down and listen to, cause I'm not thattt huge of a fan of the,
    build up/trance beat/ build up/ trance beat stuff unless I'm in that kind of environment, or on drugs xD
    I really like the Ladi Dadi one though and I'd say that's my favorite
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

haha gotcha. I just love dancing around to music, and the constant fast pace of this genre is the best for that. At the Hardwell/Bingo Players/DallasK/Benny Benassi show on Saturday I was sober for maybe the first 3 hours of the 8 hours, and I was having a blast pumping up the crowd for the drops on my friends shoulders. Watch the video I posted from the show on the 2nd page of this thread if you haven't yet. I didn't take the video, but you can see Hardwell holding up the shirt I designed

And I love Tommy Trash Remixes. His original songs are awesome too, but he makes some of the best remixes out there. Check out this remix track of his that just came out not too long ago, it's a remix of Deadmau5's song The Veldt. If you liked Ladi Dadi you should like this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

i have my disney song for you. pirates of the caribbean theme, go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I'll see what I can do, mon amie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

haha gotcha. I just love dancing around to music, and the constant fast pace of this genre is the best for that. At the Hardwell/Bingo Players/DallasK/Benny Benassi show on Saturday I was sober for maybe the first 3 hours of the 8 hours, and I was having a blast pumping up the crowd for the drops on my friends shoulders. Watch the video I posted from the show on the 2nd page of this thread if you haven't yet. I didn't take the video, but you can see Hardwell holding up the shirt I designed
    Oh nice! I didn't notice it lol, that's pretty awesome he must have really liked the shirt! I know what you mean though that's awesome, this kinda music definitely gets you movin!

I listened to the song as I read your post/replied, new favorite. lolol
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

! Are you a new Tommy Trash fan?! Do you like getting Trashed!?! I think I know why he picked that name lol.

I was right in the middle of replying to your pm when that page froze on me and I can't click anything....shame because I was almost done and I had some good stuff written Doubt I'll be able to reproduce such awesomeness again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

! Are you a new Tommy Trash fan?! Do you like getting Trashed!?! I think I know why he picked that name lol.

I was right in the middle of replying to your pm when that page froze on me and I can't click anything....shame because I was almost done and I had some good stuff written Doubt I'll be able to reproduce such awesomeness again.
    Totally :P lolol thanks for introducing me to 'em!

Oh no way! Ahaha I hate when that happens xD take your time though no worries!
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Songs updated....todays tune is one of my personal favorites from my favorite progressive house producer....Alesso (and Dirty South )!
    I'm thinking about doing an entire week dedicated to Alesso...his music has really changed my life...which is so weird to say because he's only 20 years old.

If you like any of the songs I've previously posted, listen to this one. If you're new to the genre...this is a great tune to break you in easy. Throw on some good headphones and enjoy! It's a live rip so it's not perfect quality and has 2-3 little errors, but a good headset and 720p quality is still awesome!

Everything seems like a city of dreams...I never know why, but I still miss you <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

where have you been all my Li-i-i-i-i-ife

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Artist Appreciation Week - Alesso

This week I will be uploading 7 days of Alesso remixes and original songs to celebrate his rapid rise to fame. I love Alesso records, they're such feel good songs and his remixes are always so emotional. I hope you guys love his stuff as much as I do!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Shameless self promotion bump. New Alesso tune uploaded to continue on with Alesso week.

I will not let this blog leave the first page, even if the only views on my videos are my own.
    Not sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Updated blog list to day 5 (today) of Alesso Appreciation week. My apologies to anyone who doesn't like progressive house, only 2 more days to go .

Today's tune is an awesome Coldplay remix, do if you like Coldplay...I suggest you check it out!

EDIT: Putting the video in here to gain some interest...maybe haha

Last edited by Flowman; 06-22-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Song list and links updated till today. I'm taking the lack of posts and views on the recent videos to mean that you guys are so amazed by the videos and sounds that you can't figure out how to type.

It's cool, I get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Back on a normal schedule now for song updates. This week will be heavy with electro...starting tomorrow lol

Here's some extra footage...at the Hardwell/Benny Benassi/Bingo Players/DallasK show I was at Saturday, I brought an extra one of my Spaceman shirts I was making (Thread was in Off Topic a week ago or so, I let it disappear off the first page). Well long story short, me and the girl I was with pushed to the 3rd row and I got on the shoulders of some giant of a man, and got Hardwell's attention. When we made eye contact I waved my shirt at him and gestured a throwing motion. He tried to grab it but between the bouncing of the crowd and that I wasn't balanced very well on the guys shoulders, it fell on the ground next to him. So as you can see in the video, one of the photographers grabbed the shirt for him...gave it to him...and he held it up for the crowd . Was pretty cool that I was able to get it to him at the show. Here's the video I found of him holding it. It doesn't show me throwing it...but put the video in 720p or 1080p at full screen and you can 100% tell it's my shirt! Happens within the first 20 seconds.

WOWWWWWWWWW look at all them bros!!!!

skrillex must of been on next :|

otherwise some sick stuff!

i wish i had the time and money to go to clubs more often -.-

i also wish a good club was closer >_<
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Ill have to check out alesso never heard progressive house before. Seems cool

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Delphinas house in the swamps making frog legs for the party
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I tried out one of those DJ machines out at Best Buy, I failed, i was just randomly moving my hand and all that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post
    WOWWWWWWWWW look at all them bros!!!!

skrillex must of been on next :|

otherwise some sick stuff!

i wish i had the time and money to go to clubs more often -.-

i also wish a good club was closer >_<
    bahaha actually Benny Benassi came on after to close the night.

DallasK, then Bingo Players, then Hardwell, then Benny Benassi.

But yeah I hate the amount of kids there that just go to get drunk and try to pick up chicks. Keep it to the nightclubs, posers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

If you guy's haven't noticed, I am not updating this blog anymore. Not enough attention, views, or comments for me to waste my time. I also don't have much time to post and write up descriptions any more. I hope I got a few people at least interested in EDM...but there's just so much more to touch upon on such a huge genre.

For anyone interested in more tunes in certain sub-genres, feel free to PM me. I log on multiple times a day to see if I have any PMs or comments on the blog, but now I'll just check PMs. Let me know what you liked and I'll try to find you some similar stuff from artists I'm familiar with.

The rest of you can go back to your Nickelback and Maroon 5.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Nice blog I will check it out