Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Droprate of Carneval/Paradise/Festival weapons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Licensing View Post
    -1 because of selfish reasons ? If everyone has a chance to loot, those that actually already have them will get the chance to finally pvp maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can play without it, I paid huge for my items im not selfish maybe your selfish because you want everything for free and you dont consider how much I worked hard for my items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    You can play without it, I paid huge for my items im not selfish maybe your selfish because you want everything for free and you dont consider how much I worked hard for my items.
    For free? Time is money, and we invest a lot of time in events like this, either by consistently farming for essence or even buying kits. The drop rates for carnivals are already crazy low to begin with. Elaborate on why you think it’s free please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Do you even know what its about or why people wanted them back? I paid Like 400m For 45 Carnavals and im Not complaining and no you cant Play without it lvl 16 arcanes are useless compared to 15 Carnavals or Rachnarus daggers thats common Sense Just look at the dps diff. If you wanna be the best at ur bracket be a skilled Player or Invest alot into awakenings. Dw about "i paid huge for items" i paid around 700m For a lvl 17 Set with Carnaval daggs. Idm If the price of them Drops alot, alsong more people would start to pvp again. But If you wanna have dead tdm rooms forever then Go ahead.

Also seems Like you're the only one who is being Selfish, since you dont Want any Others Players to get a pair of those daggers too

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpiceps123 View Post
    Do you even know what its about or why people wanted them back? I paid Like 400m For 45 Carnavals and im Not complaining and no you cant Play without it lvl 16 arcanes are useless compared to 15 Carnavals or Rachnarus daggers thats common Sense Just look at the dps diff. If you wanna be the best at ur bracket be a skilled Player or Invest alot into awakenings. Dw about "i paid huge for items" i paid around 700m For a lvl 17 Set with Carnaval daggs. Idm If the price of them Drops alot, alsong more people would start to pvp again. But If you wanna have dead tdm rooms forever then Go ahead.

Also seems Like you're the only one who is being Selfish, since you dont Want any Others Players to get a pair of those daggers too

Are the lvl16 arcs actually useless? isnt the damage difference between arc and rach like 20-30 without op awakes?

Artist : Blood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pushs View Post
    Are the lvl16 arcs actually useless? isnt the damage difference between arc and rach like 20-30 without op awakes?
    I mean not that useless, but 20dps is alot if your weapon only has max Like 130 dps. Also its Not Just lvl 15, BB daggs For example got 150 dps and are lvl 26, dw lvl 25 rachs got 226 dps (talking about Savy Type), its Just way too much dmg diff. Rachs/Carnavals are Just unbeaten now and Carnavals are even better because of their proc but they are hella rare

Last edited by Bigpiceps123; 09-26-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

you dont consider how much I worked hard for my items.
    I'm so sorry you had to work hard in mobile game instead having fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spwd View Post
    I'm so sorry you had to work hard in mobile game instead having fun
    Please dont be hyprocrite we all work hard on what we love and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as your smiling and happy that is the real accomplishment in life.