Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Abaddon stats need to be buffed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    its would be nice if his arcane ability is not by chance
    I agree Sprtcuz, but I think the chances are quite high (at least on lvl 30+). As I am saying, I don't feel that an Abaddon party would be inferior to Slag party. I am speaking ceteris paribus, all other conditions same. But of course there are bosses where slug panic arcane prevails, I assume. The best results might be Abbys for mobs, switch to Slags for the Boss.

I just want to encourage the guys who bought Abaddon. Don't weep before you test Abby on high level and in a decent party.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    I agree Sprtcuz, but I think the chances are quite high (at least on lvl 30+). As I am saying, I don't feel that an Abaddon party would be inferior to Slag party. I am speaking ceteris paribus, all other conditions same. But of course there are bosses where slug panic arcane prevails, I assume. The best results might be Abbys for mobs, switch to Slags for the Boss.

I just want to encourage the guys who bought Abaddon. Don't weep before you test Abby on high level and in a decent party.
    ohhh my abadon is lvl 31... still the chance is low.. abadon is good on farming like wt4 and km3... but not on boss hunt...

maybe if they add life regeneration on it while having huge armor lol more like warriors pet. ^_^

for me its only the arcane ability of abadon i dont like.. unlike slug it hold boss... so if abadon is not by chance that would b great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post

ohhh my abadon is lvl 31... still the chance is low.. abadon is good on farming like wt4 and km3... but not on boss hunt...

maybe if they add life regeneration on it while having huge armor lol more like warriors pet. ^_^

for me its only the arcane ability of abadon i dont like.. unlike slug it hold boss... so if abadon is not by chance that would b great