Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Inflation is always based on demand. Heres an example of what im talking about

someone trying to buy an item they've always wanted but its hard to find or other people are buying it. One person is buying it for 8m and the other person is buying it for 9.5m. Obviously someone will sell it to someone offering more (unless some are nice to their friends). That now sets a new bar for the price to sell that specific item thus causing inflation.

The solo pvp event sounds interesting as long as the threshold of points is within reason of peoples daily lives. Maybe 4-6hrs worth of pvp? That also depends on how often people get kills.
    Supply and demand goes both ways... Both for items, and for gold. With a large supply of gold/currency in circulation, it losses it's value. So the demand on the items will stay the same, thus the value will be the same, but the gold itself will lose value.

It's basic economics really. This is why the federal reserve limits the currency in circulation. If they just kept printing money all day and flooding the market, it would lose its value.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Supply and demand goes both ways... Both for items, and for gold. With a large supply of gold/currency in circulation, it losses it's value. So the demand on the items will stay the same, thus the value will be the same, but the gold itself will lose value.

It's basic economics really. This is why the federal reserve limits the currency in circulation. If they just kept printing money all day and flooding the market, it would lose its value.

Federal market is different then a games economy, sure it still has the basic principles. (I.E. supply and demand) items are priced based on what people pay for them. I do agree with what youre saying though it does go both ways, though with an economy that allows to choose what you want and not have to buy something you dont need. Demand is a bigger factor.

Meaning that i need water/shelter/food and gas to get to and from work. In PL you only need the basics. A set to farm.
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-20-2018 at 02:08 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Eh... I'll just assume this is for the sake of disagreement. Supply and demand, is supply and demand. Be it in an MMO or the actual economy. A huge influx of gold means a huge inflation in prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Federal market is different then a games economy, sure it still has the basic principles. (I.E. supply and demand) items are priced based on what people pay for them. I do agree with what youre saying though it does go both ways, though with an economy that allows to choose what you want and not have to buy something you dont need. Demand is a bigger factor.

Meaning that i need water/shelter/food and gas to get to and from work. In PL you only need the basics. A set to farm.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Eh... I'll just assume this is for the sake of disagreement.
    #StopdisagreeingwithJilforbeingJil2k18

7. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    #StopdisagreeingwithJilforbeingJil2k18
    #JilsLivesMatter

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

No gold and the game is a dead game we been there in done that need a lot more gold. Without having gold even to afford potions for dungeons or 7k 1.5 combo because I miss my daily blessing = sitting around chating or not playing. Items might go up but that’s only because people will be able to buy the stuff they been wanting for alone time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    No gold and the game is a dead game we been there in done that need a lot more gold. Without having gold even to afford potions for dungeons or 7k 1.5 combo because I miss my daily blessing = sitting around chating or not playing. Items might go up but that’s only because people will be able to buy the stuff they been wanting for alone time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Before the last gold farming event, I bought everything for my tyben set with the exception of the weapon for less than 2m... Have a look at cs and tell me more gold doesn't= higher prices... Eloia armor was 1-2m now 5m+. Volta armor was 2-3m now going for 8? Potions can be farmed in Forest Haven rather quickly.

As far as missing blessings go... If you're an Android user many of us are in the same boat. Myself included, due to the lack of notification we got so used to getting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Before the last gold farming event, I bought everything for my tyben set with the exception of the weapon for less than 2m... Have a look at cs and tell me more gold doesn't= higher prices... Eloia armor was 1-2m now 5m+. Volta armor was 2-3m now going for 8? Potions can be farmed in Forest Haven rather quickly.

As far as missing blessings go... If you're an Android user many of us are in the same boat. Myself included, due to the lack of notification we got so used to getting.

My first tyben set I bought for basically nothing farmed a shard from max event by luck!! Equal axe for me and the rest of the set was like 500k -1mil a pc since no gold event existed at the time. Gold event came around sold it for 13m cause I was upset because I traded my axe for sword. Since I been playing pocket legend average price of new best item in game is around 10mil at least. I not saying more gold does not equal higher price unless you chose not to buy it from c.s. Big u chose to sit in balfort castle for about week saying buying set- this price firm you’ll be surprised what u can get.

I’m saying I’m glad there is more gold and easy to farm the gold ( I made like 30m last event and took lots of break easily) before there was gold event 30m was just unreason able amount to farm for me.

2 second I’m saying that the higher the items go for the more people that will farm for them items to sell for gold( example how many people you see now farming for level 50 shadow set))

3rd cs I can place price of a item as high as I want say like 105 elite set. it’s up to you to pay that price most vet players don’t fall for that there usually the one posting the item that high because they don’t see any others in stock and also know the elite weapon were super cheap last event and there will be a flood of people trying to buy helmet, shield, and wing

4th buying the set as you said was cheap not much gold in the game and getting shards to be able to craft 105 weapon is difficult which drop the demand on the item. To get a 105 elite drop should be decent payout not as you said 2m lol that stuff isn’t all that easy to farm. The armor was cheap but the weapons were a lot like u said. Now the weapon cheap and people are like wait a min I’m cash in on this item I worked hard for and that’s how it should be for best item in game
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-22-2018 at 03:36 PM.