Thread: Luked's PvP Guide!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Thanks for the compliment! And who is this? if you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.

A b C d E f G h I j K l M n O p Q r S t u V w X y Z
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxPureBeastxX View Post
    if you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.
    Lol the only toons I have are Deathplague and Devall. Oh yea by the way... My main is only a level 28 I never scammed before in my life but I have been scammed perhaps it was you that scammed my 2m perhaps you scammed my Naplam perhaps you should admit you scammed me and make a new account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

oh please. i never scam any sh!t. all i know is my old account Griunacab has been scammed it was an account i created BEFORE 26cap beta version. Played it till 36cap and I got all awesome stuff like mecha and well guess what i got scammed! and if ud like to just say I scam you without an evidence, well you scammed my old account. So stfu and i aint saw any sh!t called Devall. And that means ur a big liar. Deathplague is level 25. You said you still got a 15 and 20. and you might mistake me as Allowences cauz i dont rush for no reason. And if u wanna fight, stop talking sh!t and face it.

A b C d E f G h I j K l M n O p Q r S t u V w X y Z
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxPureBeastxX View Post
    you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.
    Get evidence