Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Honest Opinions about the Current Meta and a little thought on balance (30-40)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Cinco has been balancing new items and mechanics around endgame PvP. The lower levels are getting more and more unstable due to this, but I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing. I highly suggest you make your way towards 105, it's a lot of fun .
    Yup i agree.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xzLegendszx View Post
    Yup i agree.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk
    I view this as a big problem down here. With every Buff/Nerf that cinco does to endgame it does effect gameplay even more in twink zones. Take for example the "TLC" StS did for fox. Increased the damage ON A ALREADY OP CLASS by 25%. It went from foxes killing with Rabid ham to foxes killing with just rabid.

Let's not the forget the devastating effect this had on rhino, a class that was already terrible from a nerf that happened years prior. Following the 100/105 cap nerfs on rhino, the class is now the weakest link in PvP. Max Charge Max Red and Max Tempt is now obsolete even with 60 dmg amulet as the class is still limited to what it can kill. I've seen mages tank or just counter nuke everything a rhino dishes out to them. How did we go from 1 charge 3 red and 5 tempt being a solid build in 30 during 2013-2014, to now failing even with max buffs, damage skills, and OP amulets.

As for Endgame. Players are on a hunting spree looking to get everything they view OP nerfed. Just the other day I saw players pushing for another Nerf on a already beat class. If we can't even acknowdge that Dex procs are OP and should be fixed, instead of a class is OP and should be fixed, whats the entire point of playing it at all?