Thread: Warrior lv43 need help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Hey guys I was thinking of joining lv43 PvP as a warrior. So below are some questions I would like to get help on.
    I want to be one of those warriors who deal with rogues in a clash A.K.A. a rogue killer

Pet : I have a SNS now. What else pets do I need.
    Weapon : I am confused between bonesaw and Elon bullwark. I am leaning towards bonesaw but you guys are the expert
    Armour n Ring : i know arcane ring and planar pendent. I wanna know what armour and belt
    Build : I need some help on build too

Ty in advance for help. And leave your ign if u can I try to get in contact with you. I am a fun loving pvp'er. hehe..looking to have fun

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk
    On ur very first day on lv 43 u will realise what false methods "some" people most probably use at 43 u will want to quit 43 on ur very first day IMO
    I don't mean to say don't go 43 my point is most people will agree with all I have said till now once they see techniques of some lv 43 people
    Gl out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    On ur very first day on lv 43 u will realise what false methods "some" people most probably use at 43 u will want to quit 43 on ur very first day IMO
    I don't mean to say don't go 43 my point is most people will agree with all I have said till now once they see techniques of some lv 43 people
    Gl out there
    I sent a scout warrior to scout the level and no one treated me badly. And the guilds u talked about were not bad. I even chatted with some players even when I met them for first time. They advised me on gear and stuff. Overall it was a good experience.

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post: