Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
I'm gathering some feedback on how guild ranks are calculated. I'd like to keep it simple, so I'm thinking of using the achievement point total of the top N players in the guild that have played within the last T days. Guild size wouldn't matter, it's only the top 500 players that would count.

Current thought for N is 500 and T is 14 (so total achievement points for the top 500 players in a guild that have played within the last 14 days).

We'd also give you the tools needed to help manage your guild list (filtering/sorting by last online, APs, etc.)

I'm happy to hear your thoughts, feedback, concerns, constructive criticism.

-ALS
I think you are on the right track towards guild rankings, however, many players just log in and afk so implement something that calculated afking lol.
If some type of weekly/monthly APs, that could be achieved, and reset was implemented towards guild ranking would be beneficial.
You could have pvp challenges, guild with most elite maps completed, have tier ranking for easiest to hardest campaigns in a week/month.

• Pvp - it’s DF, so it should not be included
  • Pve can still be botted, that shouldn’t be included either.
  • Guild age is very important, it’s part of AL history when a guild that is formed and stays intact for many years.