Quote Originally Posted by darkerelf View Post
Great great you are just too awesome, but on my end using an htc evo I'm not able to do that. No no you like GCD and there must be a reason, but I don't. I believe it does not help any.
Actually, I don't like the GCD, or at least the 0.5 sec delay (I still think it needs to be tweaked down to about 0.25-0.35 secs personally), but like Fluff...I am finding I can land my combo even easier now. The GCD forces me to wait to do Blast Shot after Shattering Scream the right amount of time in order for the combo to register.

And when I am on my mage, I can pull off Hot Flash every single time for the same reason.

Saying "I can't land combos" is a matter of skill, not the GCD making it impossible. I don't believe this "I can't do it on my phone" either because I just borrowed a buddy's HTC Evo, downloaded PL and ran 30 seconds of Plasma Pyramid and could hit my combos. Practice makes perfect

p.s. this is not a pro-GCD post, before you start yelling that. I don't like it as is...makes gameplay too choppy in PvE, but I have not been able to test this latest patch yet for more than 30 seconds to see if it is "snappier"