View Poll Results: Here? Or there?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Head for THE ARENA OF HONOR and PVP GLORY!

25 45.45%
  • Head for THE MAD MAGE'S CASTLE and RARE LOOTS

30 54.55%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [A Fork in the Road]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Cinco, I love you but I’m getting event fatigued. As an avid pvp player I think PVE events are doing just fine. Personally didn’t find the first pvp event enjoyable at all. A CTF arena of honor does sounds very exciting, not sure if the arena sets need tweaking though. Reason why I say CTF is a better option is because this really brings out the best in players. I know personally, the most fun I’ve had in PL has been in the past 2 months. Getting on discord(application similar to skype to chat/voice chat a lot of players at the same time) practicing CTF for the tourney but having fun at the same. I will assume most active players can agree with me, the strongest friendships they have built have been centered around or through pvp/ctf(apologize to those special PVE folks in advance) . CTF overall has a more competitive side to it, camaraderie, forcing players to communicate and work as a team towards one objective. Let us have something that holds intrinsic values to us. Those friendships we build through working as a team, communicating, and getting to know one another. That’s also an important thing for most common players in this game. If you do read this, thank you for the taking the time. I don’t want to discuss the current state of pvp with anyone else. Just pointing out some of the things that actually matter other than virtual costumes used for virtual characters which hold no value other than look and vanity. I’m happy to follow up on this with anyone outside of this thread, send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    Cinco, I love you but I’m getting event fatigued. As an avid pvp player I think PVE events are doing just fine. Personally didn’t find the first pvp event enjoyable at all. A CTF arena of honor does sounds very exciting, not sure if the arena sets need tweaking though. Reason why I say CTF is a better option is because this really brings out the best in players. I know personally, the most fun I’ve had in PL has been in the past 2 months. Getting on discord(application similar to skype to chat/voice chat a lot of players at the same time) practicing CTF for the tourney but having fun at the same. I will assume most active players can agree with me, the strongest friendships they have built have been centered around or through pvp/ctf(apologize to those special PVE folks in advance) . CTF overall has a more competitive side to it, camaraderie, forcing players to communicate and work as a team towards one objective. Let us have something that holds intrinsic values to us. Those friendships we build through working as a team, communicating, and getting to know one another. That’s also an important thing for most common players in this game. If you do read this, thank you for the taking the time. I don’t want to discuss the current state of pvp with anyone else. Just pointing out some of the things that actually matter other than virtual costumes used for virtual characters which hold no value other than look and vanity. I’m happy to follow up on this with anyone outside of this thread, send me a PM.
    Event fatigue? Hasn’t there only been 2 events..? With a week in between?
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Event fatigue? Hasn’t there only been 2 events..? With a week in between?
    There have been four events total now, one of which provided only a mere 24 hours to rest until the next event popped up (gold farming zone reward ended after 5 straight days of farming Mad Mage/gold farming zone, then another event popped up 24 hours later).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Jig