Thread: My feedback: this event does not fit into my life

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I dont think I've ever been so disappointed in my gaming life until I saw this.

Name:  SamlikesEner.png
Views: 286
Size:  126.8 KB

Sam,

This Game is about pick up and play, anywhere, anytime. Yes, on occasion you are going to get the odd session where you are going to play a bit longer than the average 15-20 minutes, and yes, you'll have those bad runs on occasion that last a bit longer than you expected or even wanted to. But to tell your player base "we've made this event, but if its too hard for you, go do something else", then I think something has severely gone wrong and need some serious re-evaluation by STS.

You know why people keep going back to the Tarlok event as being the Bees Knees of STS events? Quite simply, it inspired teamwork and cooperative play. It was designed so that finding a portal actually meant something. It was designed so that harder work paid off for those willing to enter elites AS A PARTY, in hopes to be rewarded with a portal to farm the better bosses. PUGs actually cared to complete maps and help each other out.

You've (STS) broken the unity of the game and made it about the individual player and not the Team or Party. You dont have to listen to me, but when you read what I write realize i'm not asking you to fix the game economy or fix the leaderboards or fix anything other than making this game fun again.

I saw a video once where JustG said to an audience of game makers, "you have to ask WTF (Where's the Fun) when you create new content", and quite frankly, JustG and STS have forgotten their own mantra.

Please find the fun again.
    Last edited by Hectororius; 07-10-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post: