Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All Or Nothing STS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    This player used to be me, and now I fully understand the game thanks to meeting new friends and asking for help. I also enjoyed my own time exploring new features I had never touched before, making myself more familiar with the user interface in Pocket Legends.

Certainly, the updates that we have been receiving and are yet to come should be enough to keep players coming back to PL and spend more time playing, to have some fun in everyone's own way.
    Pocket Legends has its problems, and these are a few of them, i dont know why youre denying that. you probably started playing when pocket legends was booming, making it easier to get help and find new friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplons View Post
    Pocket Legends has its problems, and these are a few of them, i dont know why youre denying that. you probably started playing when pocket legends was booming, making it easier to get help and find new friends.
    Although I did mention I found friends to gain more knowledge about Pocket Legends, I also elaborated on what I enjoyed doing, which was exploring the features of PL. This is what made me able to understand the functions of how things worked in the game. Asking for help from friends was just a bonus, but still a huge aspect of the game, (making friends and socializing as a party).

In conclusion, I'm not really denying anything, how I see it is I'm offering my own thoughts to your thread in hopes for them to be taken into consideration. This can help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Communion For This Useful Post: