Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone agree of egg zavier back?? Ahhahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha h

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Oh arlorians...... If egg-zavier comes back.....then the prices of the mythic eggs would go through the floor. Just look at the current prices. They are already way too low so

what's the Point of this events return? There will be absolutely no profit to be made....
    Tbh i think pets shouldnt be high price have you ever think of newbies? They ONLY can get like 100k after years of farming and pet is one thing that must have when play AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Tbh i think pets shouldnt be high price have you ever think of newbies? They ONLY can get like 100k after years of farming and pet is one thing that must have when play AL

Name:  seriously.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  4.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

Name:  seriously.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  4.7 KB
    Selfish. Greedy. No newbies AL cant stand until now. Richies can go farm ESG or Maus 5&6
    Last edited by BRYBE; 05-10-2018 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Selfish. Greedy. No newbies AL cant stand until now. Richies can go farm ESG or Maus 5&6
    But that is the real reason for the complaint, you who did not understand LOL. Do not want events for F2P players, just want those who, for example, energy can be bought with platinum, Rare pets would be found, but ONLY in lockeds if this event happen,or bought from a seller (platinum again) that only they can buy.

Want to know a good idea? Egg-zavier event, 1 week, uses energy forged kits not allowing for kits purchased and the only way to buy with platinum would be to enter the map and find a seller.

The seller(platinum) would be spawned randomly, but more rarely, the drop of eggs(from bosses) of the arcane class and above would have their drop rate quite low (but not impossible but rather special elixir). Why without special elixir? Why are they also bought with what? Platinum, exactly.

1 week of event, egg-zavier has a reasonable difficulty to be killed (not so easy nor so difficult). Without "inflating" the market with arcane / heroic eggs, but prices would fall, of course, After all you can not sell a normal item, but drop relatively rare by + 16m if it is not the only one available.

Final thoughts, this event is for F2P players, the reason I find this is explicit in the essence of the event. If you want items that are "easy" to get everyone to have equal chances. All farm energy, all running event, with nothing "given" for "premium" players. After all, all the games have benefits for these players, but not all at this level "you only get this if you are a VIP player.". Advantage is different from MONOPOLY. (Note: The amount of VIP items in this game is absurd, but they will continue to cry after each event that they can not earn millions using platinum)

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by Iluminista; 05-10-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    But that is the real reason for the complaint, you who did not understand LOL. Do not want events for F2P players, just want those who, for example, energy can be bought with platinum, Rare pets would be found, but ONLY in lockeds if this event happen,or bought from a seller (platinum again) that only they can buy.

Want to know a good idea? Egg-zavier event, 1 week, uses energy forged kits not allowing for kits purchased and the only way to buy with platinum would be to enter the map and find a seller.

The seller(platinum) would be spawned randomly, but more rarely, the drop of eggs(from bosses) of the arcane class and above would have their drop rate quite low (but not impossible but rather special elixir). Why without special elixir? Why are they also bought with what? Platinum, exactly.

1 week of event, egg-zavier has a reasonable difficulty to be killed (not so easy nor so difficult). Without "inflating" the market with arcane / heroic eggs, but prices would fall, of course, After all you can not sell a normal item, but drop relatively rare by + 16m if it is not the only one available.

Final thoughts, this event is for F2P players, the reason I find this is explicit in the essence of the event. If you want items that are "easy" to get everyone to have equal chances. All farm energy, all running event, with nothing "given" for "premium" players. After all, all the games have benefits for these players, but not all at this level "you only get this if you are a VIP player.". Advantage is different from MONOPOLY. (Note: The amount of VIP items in this game is absurd, but they will continue to cry after each event that they can not earn millions using platinum)

Sorry, what? Im completely lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sorry, what? Im completely lost
    Simple: for someone to have gold, someone has to pay, if you do not need what they have, you do not need them and they do not earn as much buying platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

basically what he's saying is that he wants to give no help to those who support the company and the reason sts can come out with more expansions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    basically what he's saying is that he wants to give no help to those who support the company and the reason sts can come out with more expansions
    You do not have to spend millions on platinum to sustain AL. Do you think if that were so, would there be more than two companies offering free offers?Do you think that in a total of 50000, 50% are regular buyers? I think you do not want ONE F2P event a year because you do not agree not to win at the expense of the impossibility of others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You do not have to spend millions on platinum to sustain AL. Do you think if that were so, would there be more than two companies offering free offers?Do you think that in a total of 50000, 50% are regular buyers? I think you do not want ONE F2P event a year because you do not agree not to win at the expense of the impossibility of others.

I srsly dont understand any of your comments but are you confusing of 2016 eggzavier and 2017 eggzavier? Cus what ive read from you i understand you said its not worth to spend plat for pets if eggzavier come out cus itll lower the egg price but eggzavier 2017 didnt even drop arc and heroic eggs and many players still buying arc and heroic eggs means not everyone have all eggs cus of eggzavier except mythic legendary and lower rarity. Eggzavier wont change arc and heroic pets price if 2018 eggzavier loots the same as 2017 not 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I srsly dont understand any of your comments but are you confusing of 2016 eggzavier and 2017 eggzavier? Cus what ive read from you i understand you said its not worth to spend plat for pets if eggzavier come out cus itll lower the egg price but eggzavier 2017 didnt even drop arc and heroic eggs and many players still buying arc and heroic eggs means not everyone have all eggs cus of eggzavier except mythic legendary and lower rarity. Eggzavier wont change arc and heroic pets price if 2018 eggzavier loots the same as 2017 not 2016
    I sincerely hope you understand what I mean. I played the two egg-zavier event and I know what happened.No matter the economy issue in AL used as a reference in many replicas, they just want to keep monopoly. I really think you did understand the issues but just want to be doing replicas saying no.

It may not be the same thing that has always been, but pets are not the only thing that players spend platinum, so they would not be "without income", it's not like "take away the privileges of VIP players", the point is: Nothing is enough they always want more. Did we have any changes in the economy? Yes, but it was because they sold "cheap" items to be able to buy eggs to do merch.And be sincere, imagine if you are a platinum buyer and you are fortunate enough to get two heroic pets (something that is not normal to get many arcane pets much less heroic)...Anyway, you sell them "cheap" to your standards at the time but it came FOR FREE, you just have to go after what you want. We still have income sources like sets, arcane weapons, arcane armor, slots, awakening gems, etc., etc. for players who buy platinum.

Note: If you really think I "hate those who buy platinum" after this replica, okay, but I do not feel responsible for what you think, I just take responsibility for what I said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I sincerely hope you understand what I mean. I played the two egg-zavier event and I know what happened.No matter the economy issue in AL used as a reference in many replicas, they just want to keep monopoly. I really think you did understand the issues but just want to be doing replicas saying no.

It may not be the same thing that has always been, but pets are not the only thing that players spend platinum, so they would not be "without income", it's not like "take away the privileges of VIP players", the point is: Nothing is enough they always want more. Did we have any changes in the economy? Yes, but it was because they sold "cheap" items to be able to buy eggs to do merch.And be sincere, imagine if you are a platinum buyer and you are fortunate enough to get two heroic pets (something that is not normal to get many arcane pets much less heroic)...Anyway, you sell them "cheap" to your standards at the time but it came FOR FREE, you just have to go after what you want. We still have income sources like sets, arcane weapons, arcane armor, slots, awakening gems, etc., etc. for players who buy platinum.

Note: If you really think I "hate those who buy platinum" after this replica, okay, but I do not feel responsible for what you think, I just take responsibility for what I said.

Just make eggzavier 2018 wouldn't drop heroic and arcane then sigh. It is happened in eggzavier 2017 tho..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Selfish. Greedy.
    lol

/0000000000chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Anyway, you sell them "cheap" to your standards at the time but it came FOR FREE,

I wont sell mishi for 5m in eggzavier 2016 and i didnt sell magmas for 500k each in 2017 eggzavier i sold it for 700k+ is my standard that low ? I also have brain to think, im not the person type who sells items for lowball, after eggzavier i just stash the pets till the price became normal. I got some golds to keep hoarding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I wont sell mishi for 5m in eggzavier 2016 and i didnt sell magmas for 500k each in 2017 eggzavier i sold it for 700k+ is my standard that low ? I also have brain to think, im not the person type who sells items for lowball, after eggzavier i just stash the pets till the price became normal. I got some golds to keep hoarding
    1) What is the normal price for Mishi's egg when you have chests to find them? Reformulating "I will save for the 'overprice'".As you wish, I made an assumption, I do not think u have the brains to think if you do not understand that nothing obliges you to sell before the event ends.

2) Do you keep on stash? Why do you complain about the lowest prices?

3) I do not support egg-zavier to have a primary source of profit, it was never mine. Egg-zavier only complemented what I've really achieved playing since 2014 different from many "understanders" here.

4) It could have kept me from having to draw what I wrote earlier if u had a little more modesty. Are you wanting to hunt quarrel or what?I just exposed facts that actually occurring in Arcane Legends, monopoly, manipulation, lack of events for F2P players ... Please be more mature before interacting with other people by simply stating your arguments and not being so old-fashioned, we live in society, learn to give ideas and not simply to introduce conflicts.

5) The initial price of each player, as I said, to those who sell IN THE EVENT, sell for less than they would normally sell. I hope you have understood this and the fact that I have already quoted about players who keep their eggs to do merch after the event.

Last edited by Iluminista; 05-10-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

1) What is the normal price for Mishi's egg when you have chests to find them? Reformulating "I will save for the 'overprice'".As you wish, I made an assumption, I do not think u have the brains to think if you do not understand that nothing obliges you to sell before the event ends.

2) Do you keep on stash? Why do you complain about the lowest prices?

3) I do not support egg-zavier to have a primary source of profit, it was never mine. Egg-zavier only complemented what I've really achieved playing since 2014 different from many "understanders" here.

4) It could have kept me from having to draw what I wrote earlier if u had a little more modesty. Are you wanting to hunt quarrel or what?I just exposed facts that actually occurring in Arcane Legends, monopoly, manipulation, lack of events for F2P players ... Please be more mature before interacting with other people by simply stating your arguments and not being so old-fashioned, we live in society, learn to give ideas and not simply to introduce conflicts.

5) The initial price of each player, as I said, to those who sell IN THE EVENT, sell for less than they would normally sell. I hope you have understood this and the fact that I have already quoted about players who keep their eggs to do merch after the event.

As i said i do not do merch for selling even i stashed eggs and btw sorry i really dont understand your posts i think ive missunderstanding (english not my first language) and your no.3 hmm im also thinking of eggzavier shouldnt be a high profit events cus its alrdy give good things and everyone should enjoy their new pets instead of hoarding and selling 2x higher after event and no.2 i really not complaining about eggs being underprice LoL i think youve quoted wrong person of your first post in this thread which quoted me and TBH i understand nothing in no.1,4,5 and i dont want to quarrel as im forum newcomers and wanted to be active forum member without bad history

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

As i said i do not do merch for selling even i stashed eggs and btw sorry i really dont understand your posts i think ive missunderstanding (english not my first language) and your no.3 hmm im also thinking of eggzavier shouldnt be a high profit events cus its alrdy give good things and everyone should enjoy their new pets instead of hoarding and selling 2x higher after event and no.2 i really not complaining about eggs being underprice LoL i think youve quoted wrong person of your first post in this thread which quoted me and TBH i understand nothing in no.1,4,5 and i dont want to quarrel as im forum newcomers and wanted to be active forum member without bad history
    English is also not my primary language, but if you do not understand why you insist on arguing? I replied that your post because I agreed with what you said and supplemented,not to offend you. Anyway, let's stop this discussion because despite the disagreements we both agree on the return of egg-zavier and this is the theme of the initial post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Look i just quoted flamesofanger saying if eggzavier comes back he wont get any profit but the eggs it self alrdy free looted from event and can be sell for "no profit"? i just said he is greedy that think of himself not getting high profit cus this event lowering eggs price(but it havent reach free) but many players still need the eggs and i suggest eggzavier 2018 have lower percentage of dropping mythic and good legendary eggs e.g lucky egg price lowered from 2m until 50k but you still can sell it for 50k which is still profit and again this is why i said flamesofanger is greedy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Look i just quoted flamesofanger saying if eggzavier comes back he wont get any profit but the eggs it self alrdy free looted from event and can be sell for "no profit"? i just said he is greedy that think of himself not getting high profit cus this event lowering eggs price(but it havent reach free) but many players still need the eggs and i suggest eggzavier 2018 have lower percentage of dropping mythic and good legendary eggs e.g lucky egg price lowered from 2m until 50k but you still can sell it for 50k which is still profit and again this is why i said flamesofanger is greedy
    And I agree, but I think it's not just him but a lot more people. Only that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

ACtually I just thought of a really good idea.

Eggzavier, but its an energy event. this limits the number of times ppl can kill eggzavier while still giving people the chance to loot OP eggs. Since the number of people killing eggzavier would be less, the value of arcane eggs and heroic eggs should drop, but not by a ridiculous uncontainable amount.

This would also promote and motivate many money spenders to pay to buy energy for a shot at killing eggzavier for good loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    ACtually I just thought of a really good idea.

Eggzavier, but its an energy event. this limits the number of times ppl can kill eggzavier while still giving people the chance to loot OP eggs. Since the number of people killing eggzavier would be less, the value of arcane eggs and heroic eggs should drop, but not by a ridiculous uncontainable amount.

This would also promote and motivate many money spenders to pay to buy energy for a shot at killing eggzavier for good loot.
    Do you know lb players run event maps like more than 1000 times? How about if they looted 25 op eggs(more is worst) out of it and usually theres 150+ players ONLY in lb 25x150=3125 hmmm dats enough to make op eggs drop 25%+ of its current price but if myth and legendaries drop itll be okay cus the percentage of legendary and myth egg user is low and also everyone can enjoy getting their 1k and 1.25k aps and the collector / crazy companion guy/lady title without spending many golds(ive spent 10m+(no arcane) for 150 eggs it is a bit high for just bad eggs)