Thread: Grimm, Update please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly69 View Post
    Grimm has been a pet for my Rogue in many months. Today i realized why is Grimm pet mythic while malison almost gives better stats than him?

Yes, Malison ability sucks but the stats it give is huge and it helps rogue

But, Grimm only gives 12%DMG +15Dex +15INT +10STR and 10%Movement speed. And also aoe stun and blah blah on aoe

What i want?

I want grimm's stats to be enhanced like 20-25 primary stats so that we wouldnt regret spending 250 plats or 700-800k on it when the halloween season came.

Grimm should be worth what we paid for please enhance stats
    i was also wondering why grimm has the same dmg as malison at same lvl 35.. ridiculous, mythic but legendary stats.. -_-
    and they shouldn't have removed the "High Chance to Stun" since it's cooldown is around 30 seconds. Slag more OP
    Last edited by fritzce; 01-20-2014 at 07:14 AM. Reason: wording

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fritzce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    i was also wondering why grimm has the same dmg as malison at same lvl 35.. ridiculous, mythic but legendary stats.. -_-
    and they shouldn't have removed the "High Chance to Stun" since it's cooldown is around 30 seconds. Slag more OP
    Mythic and legendary pets have the same damage and crit, what makes a pet mythic is the happiness bonus, arcane ability and the passive attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    His chance to stun never changed; they just reworded it because people didn't understand that it was a high chance to stun on HITS and not simply a chance to stun whenever he attempted to attack.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.