Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb new items, for new expansion.

hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
    If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasp View Post
    hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
    If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.
    They already allowed us to upgrade our myth gear.

Why does everyone have to complain about mythics? They are simply items you used to have an advantage over others. I don't see you complaining when you were stronger than others. You think its fun to have things now, but you will understand that not everything is just about instant gratification. I don't believe in deriving value based on class, but rather how useful that item was to my overall gameplay. Sure, that myth set set me ya back in the gold department.. But with it I was able to earn all I spent back and more too. It's all based on your perception of value, in the end.

I honestly hope that people will be enjoying the content that STG works hard to entertain us with, but I have no guarantee that there won't be complaint threads flooding General Discussion.

~Smellin' the roses
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 01-13-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post: