Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malladus View Post
    Cinco! Please don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity of a Crimson Desire Set. I would really cry if it does happen and mix and match with crimson bio set
    There's already red desire set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    But you can always buy it from people. It is already being sold on auction for gold. It's called limited bundle deal for a reason
    Buying it from other player that selling 1b+ ? Funny youre saying this now when you are the one crying asking for Daring demon to come back last year :0 Unbelievable, when the gems price not even this crazy.. lame.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soursoup For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also now in Old Town it hard to find stones for crafting, please increase drop for it and master scrolls from the boss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soursoup For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Agreed we need more stones and higher scrolls drop chances
    Last edited by Evildantee; 02-12-2022 at 05:24 AM.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey Cinco, please don't forget about the fire star gem. It's still not stashable.
    And I wanted to ask if it's possible to make another version of the black undead. To switch the blue lights with yellow lights. Maybe one day 😅
    Thank you for the event. I love it. Just the scrolls are really really hard to get. The weapons drop without end but the scrolls just don't want to come in my inventory 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Plz Cinco the 1000 Plat limited Giger is absolute unfairness, the pvp will be unplayable for 98% of the players, everyone who bought It are sellin It 1B + right now. Do u understand the problem ? It is a huge problem for everyone, at least plz make a crimson giger bound for gold in vendor, like u did last time for the lucerath giger ! Its really important ! Otherwise lots of players will just quit n they will be right to do so

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamato For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Just got back after a long hiatus, after many hours of grinding Hotel and Old Town, I’ve yet to find a Halo. Am I farming right areas or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soursoup View Post
    Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?
    Lol 60 dollars for games clothes isn't much? I can get 2 PS4 games and 2 Xbox one game and still have money left for that price

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-13-2022 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where is halo dropping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think the halo will be coming to the vendor next week and isn’t a drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Plz Cinco the 1000 Plat limited Giger is absolute unfairness, the pvp will be unplayable for 98% of the players, everyone who bought It are sellin It 1B + right now. Do u understand the problem ? It is a huge problem for everyone, at least plz make a crimson giger bound for gold in vendor, like u did last time for the lucerath giger ! Its really important ! Otherwise lots of players will just quit n they will be right to do so
    i don’t think this is a good idea as it’s unfair to people who have already bought what would be fair is to shortly in the future bring it back into the daily rotation for plat with no cap for 24 hours to allow players to get the items set as well as weapon to give everyone who couldn’t get it with the small releases a chance to receive the items but only for a daily 24 hrs. This is hemorath set i’m referring to (@Cinco)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello Cinco. Will you make the fire shard stashable with today's update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Lol what about honor pvp

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyv View Post
    Hello Cinco. Will you make the fire shard stashable with today's update?
    If you are talking about the Solstice Fire Star (lvl 27), the answer is yes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

I will not willfully defeat the entire purpose of offering a limited-quantity Platinum exclusive item.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just gonna leave this right here. Lol 800m for hemorath gigger and y'all wonder why ppl want you to add the set for everyone to buy

Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-17-2022 at 10:01 AM.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Just gonna leave this right here

Seems right for something that was very limited.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Seems right for something that was very limited.
    Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.
    | | | |