Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

Name:  IMG_20230131_083816.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  173.1 KB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

Right? Honestly I'd prefer to run with a tank in my party rather than having a full on dps team. In addition, they can also provide healing when it's at the final 3rd bar of the boss in e-rahab.

Really don't see why people would want to odd a tank out of any e-rahab party runs.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I say skill diff lmao

Oh yeah
    So a few tanks who have full gears/pet combinations and know how to pre-proc, swap gears back to back, charge auto, time pet, dodge boss debuff attacks and spam auto to do dmg like a rogue and mage, like you know we are talking about normal and general tank players.
    Do mage and rogue need all these 'skill' too? So only people with that skills and gears should play tanks and get to play by good party?

When we don't do enough dmg, people complain.
    When we find a way to do dmg, people complain.
    Why only warriors get so much hate when we try our best to play the game by finding ways to play with others?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I say skill diff lmao

yall initiated this dumb conversation with this screenshot so lemme clarify this. Capeo is some1 who also asked for the Sword Buff.

We want the Buff to also take down atleast Phase One with Kraken Sword (Kraken Gear). Atm we cant do this and its not even close. When we play Portals our Part is to take out the Mini Boss, thats all. Because the Damage we do (even with Kraken Armor Proc) is only enough to do so.

Also i can see a mage in ur Party. I guess Nofind did Phase one, a tank killed the mini with sword proc and mage who used curse (who can solo phase 2 with that aswell) finished it of with the other tank.
    So in this run the Tank was not needed it any case of draining boss hp.

All i can see in this screenshot and ur conversation below is that non of you ever played Warrior before in a Portal Zone