Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.
Did you read my entire post or not Mate ?
The invisible ghost is a NEW ITEM wow I dont understand why this is so hard to understand.
The invisible ghost is a new item, deserves to start becoming rare. That's how the game Carrie's on to update after helix star jewel are brought back, by the time build up the list and have rare items, like cupid. It was brought back 3 times, it becomes rare now. It deserves to be rare because it had it's chances in the game. Helix star jewel didnt have no chance to be available like other old items so might as well be equal and bring it back. Please stop wasting my time and read the entire post I'm literally just repeating myself over and over just because you dont read the entire thing, come up with something new that I cant respond to with logic and I ll delete this thread. Convince me. And think twice before posting because you ll prob find the answer in the thread post of mine.
I'm not complaining about helix, I'm asking for it to be equal like every other old item. Nothing more nothing less, got it ? Thank you