Thread: Guide of Lv35 Mage!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP! Kingshahzeb, just ignore him or pretend his posts aren't there.

Glall, what drives you to be so contradictory?
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP! Kingshahzeb, just ignore him or pretend his posts aren't there.

Glall, what drives you to be so contradictory?
    AM TRYING TO STOP! If that guy does. i can't sit quite getting disrespected!
    And to say it clearly Glall is scared of me so he is just crying! if not why don't he compete me on even 35 idc if he says i only beck stomp him at 76.......
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Saugos, KlaipÄ—dos Apskritis, Lithuania, Lithuania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    AM TRYING TO STOP! If that guy does. i can't sit quite getting disrespected!
    And to say it clearly Glall is scared of me so he is just crying! if not why don't he compete me on even 35 idc if he says i only beck stomp him at 76.......
    1st of all. Not going to continue this drama theatre, let this bear to show all his stupidity in solo part. 2nd Im not pvping at endgame, only doing my pl quest. 3rd I don't pvp at 35 coz I dont need to beg for builds (true fact about you ) 4th Im making my own builds for 18-26/66-71/40-51. If you are showing your brave here, make other alt and come to 51,56,61,66,71
    My replies to your soup opera is gone
    Too sexy, for signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glall View Post
    1st of all. Not going to continue this drama theatre, let this bear to show all his stupidity in solo part. 2nd Im not pvping at endgame, only doing my pl quest. 3rd I don't pvp at 35 coz I dont need to beg for builds (true fact about you ) 4th Im making my own builds for 18-26/66-71/40-51. If you are showing your brave here, make other alt and come to 51,56,61,66,71
    My replies to your soup opera is gone
    I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
    1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
    1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you
    Trying to stop? Sure. When I said stop, I meant do not reply to his challenges for Pete sake!
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I thought the guide was quite good
    10/10 bruh

NOM NOM NOM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freakingud View Post
    I thought the guide was quite good
    10/10 bruh
    Lel thanks but it won't work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good Guide. I think there should be 1 more drain. The combo should be frost, light, & fire, & then wait for them to drain then you drain after them including light fire.