i know i said this before but im taking it back now.

i aint coming to 47-48s anymore.

now, you may ask, why?

bc most of the guys in 47-48s use FREE underhul sets and CHEAP flame weapons from glintstone that they cant get rid of. the reason why they chose to stay is bc most ppl are there and they cant get rid of their gears.

i went online yesterday and accepted all the friend requests i got from 47-48s and guess what. most of em are just in towns AFK.

i have the most to lose going in that bracket bc once i get maxed gears, theyll just leave again. they have nothing to lose cuz they didnt have to buy gears.

the only reason why 44s went inactive is cuz orange got banned.
nobody in MMPH took the initiative to build up another tank bc orange had an OP set, not your ideal OP tank set.
Im talking about 2 rogues ganging up vs 1 tank toe to toe and he wont go down type of tank.

we, plat users, all know how much awakening kits it takes to get semi maxed to perfect slots just on 1 item, now imagine trying to get maxed out values on 7 items since nobody else is willing to sell what they have in hopes of 44s being active again.

hell, i tried sending pm's to roar asking him if hes selling gears so many times and he aint budging a bit.