ahahah grudge you made me laugh a lot with this pic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

PLANNING ON RETURNING TO AL?
    HERE'S WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

Hello!

So you've taken a long break from Arcane Legends due to real life commitments, issues with device or connection, or simply shifting interests (Pokemon Go!). But lately you've found yourself thinking nostalgically of the fireworks that burst when a locked drops, wondering how your pet collection in the stable are doing, and thinking of coming back. The following FAQ is written to give you some idea of the current situation in AL.

Q: What is the current level cap (highest level)?
    A: 56

Q: What? 56? Not 51? The last cap (Rengol expansion) was 46, right?
    A: Yep, but this expansion we have ten levels to go, each about 12k XP long.

Q: Holy crap, 120k XP! I'll never going to cap!
    A: Relax. Daily quests from NPCs in Ydra up to Shuyal are giving between 50 XP to 600 XP. Go around collecting these dailies from Kraag, Stronghold, Jurn Woods, Tunnels of Valheim, Dragon Jewels, Kraken Mines, Kelys and Shadow Plains. They take very little time to do and you can get over 4 XP a day. That means that by doing dailies alone you can level in about a month, less if you also run other maps.

Q: What's the new area called? How many maps/bosses are they? How do I get there?
    A: If you left at cap 41 before the expansion, there's the Glintstone Caverns (Ren'gol) area to the left of Brackenridge. Go find Marek the Miner in any city and he will give you the mission that starts the quest chain for this area. Finishing quest chains is important because completed quests can give you a lot of XP as well.

If you left at level 46 before the expansion, you need to kill Goretusk in the last map of Rengol to gain access to the city of Glintstone from which you can access Underhul maps. Another way to access Glintstone is to enter Garetta through its gates (the ones near its teleport) and walk in until you see "Gateway Open" notice. You will see that Glintstone is open for you then.
    Once in Glintstone you can collect the quests and enter the map. Both Rengol and Underhul consist of three maps. But the last map of each area has a permanent and a cyclical boss. This means that in addition to the boss that you can find there anytime, there is another boss that is only available when the progress bar over the area on the map is filled. These bosses (Northal in Ren'gol and Cryostar in Underhul) stay for 24 hours before going back to sleep until the next time the progress bar fills up.

Q: I'm overwhelmed already.
    A: Don't be. Come hang out in Guild Hall. We have a new one. It looks like the deck of the Dragon Jewels.

Q: No kidding! So no more gooey music that makes you sleepy?
    A: Nope. You can hear seagulls and crashing waves. We also have two cannons to shoot like the ones in Kraag.

Q: Whoa! Does it give 1 gold too?
    A: Yep. You can also die if it backfires.

Q: Awesome. So tell me about gear.

A: The good news is a lot of good weapons are more affordable now. You can get decent level 41 and 46 mythic weapons for under a million.

If you come back at 41, look in CS for level 43 mythic armor and belt (yes, no more drooping pants now). While their stats might not be that great as you level up (and you're going to level up pretty fast so don't bother gear shopping frequently) these mythic pieces have three upgrade slots where you can put good jewels.

Level 46 Dragon Hunter belt makes decent gear until you cap and can afford level 56 mythic belt.

Rotting Spirit legendary armor set makes a good option at level 56. But for rogue and mage who has the free Underhul mythic set, the Rotting set may not offer good tradeoff since it has less armor.

If you already have the Planar Pendant then you're good; better save up for other items rather than buy a new amulet. But if you don't have it yet, you can try save up for the level 54 Cryoworm Heart arcane pendant or work on planar pendant if you don't feel like spending 2+ millions for amulet.
    Arcane ring is still the One Ring to rule them all so if you've already owned one, good for you. Good news is it no longer costs tens of millions. You can buy an arcane ring for about 1-2 million, a week or three locked farming worth. If you don't feel like buying an arcane ring, try the mythic Arcane Deary Dimensional ring. It has a proc that opens a portal that swallows up mobs for a while and it can be a bother in runs but at least the stats are decent and you have three jewel slots.

Q: Deary ring huh? What is that?
    A: It's a ring you may loot in Deary Island, level 2 mythic ring that adjusts its stats to the level of its wearer.

Q: Deary Island?
    A: There is an arcane pet called Arcane Deary; it looks just like normal Deary but is beet red in color. It has a chance of opening a portal to Deary Island after a boss is killed. You get a chance of looting items like the Deary ring and lockeds in the island.

Q: O...kay. Speaking of lockeds, do they still drop from Jarl?
    A: Nope.

Q: Sigh. So where do I farm then? I'm kinda sorta broke.
    A: If you have Rengol lockeds, fire/blood/glacial gems and their reinforced version hoarded, you can sell them for a whopping profit.

KM3 is a good farming option if you want a map that is always full. You can gain XP there as well.

If you run the Underhul maps there is a chance to you can loot items for Antignome set like the mold, belt, helm, or gold heretic chests that may contain Antignome amulet. The coins that drop from mobs you can trade for sacks of coins at the NPC in Glintstone and you can sell these sacks (the same system works for dragkin teeth and Planar fragments).

When King Northal and Cryostar is available, you can farm special expensive items there using hunter elixirs.

Egg farming is still a good option since with pet animancy people need eggs to slot into their pets, and Breeze, Kelvin eggs are always welcome.

You can also farm normal Dead City maps for a chance to loot the super rare arcane weapon chest that yields level 16 arcane weapons.

Q: Pet aniwhat?
    A: You can now change the happy bonus and arcane ability of your pet using egg. To activate this feature on a pet you need 50 story tokens. Once it's activated you can slot eggs to change your pet's happy bonus and arcane ability. For example you can slot a Kelvin egg to your Dovabear arcane ability, and when you hit pet button your Dova will stun 100%, like Kelvin. The egg can be taken out and replaced with another if you want.

Q: Anything else I should know about pets?
    A: There are some new pets released during recent Goblin and Ursoth events and they're pretty good: Korruption, Slink, Hisha (mythic dragon that procs luck), Mishi (arcane version of luck giving dragon). Lockeds may contain new arcane pet Munch Mouth. There's now another crafted pet Stampy, aka potato. Scroll down your stable to check out their stats.

Arcane pets are becoming more affordable and if you plan to do some serious elite farming or PvP they're almost mandatory to have. But don't get discouraged. The animancy feature means you can modify your legendary and mythic pets to make them more helpful while you save up for a good arcane one.

Q: There's a button that tells me to buy a house on my login page. What is this?
    A: You can now have your own house and decorate it. Houses range in size from Starter House to Tavern. Houses bigger than starter size can bought from vendor with plat, or you can buy the deed in CS with gold.

You can loot furniture for your house on maps, or buy them using dragkin teeth, Planar fragment, or Glintstone coin. You can increase the number of furniture your house can hold by buying House Slot.

Houses can also equip environments: forest, snow, volcano and city. Forest environment gives HP buff, snow mana, volcano damage and city luck.

Q: What weapons should I use while leveling? Which ones to get once I'm capped?
    A: Depending on your budget look for the following:

Rogue. You can level up using any of the following weapons: Glintstone Bow (mythic level 46; Fervor is best, but Guile and Deftness are OK too), Glintstone Daggers (mythic level 46; super cheap), Dragon Hunter daggers (arcane, level 46; best for its level and price for if you want to run elite at cap level as well). Once at level 51 you can also use Runesteel or Runeblast mythic daggers, very affordable daggers if you're going to focus on normal map PvE. At cap level when you have the budget you can aim for the Immortal arcane daggers or bow, but decently jeweled level 46 arcane and mythic are OK too.

Sorcerer. There's a cheap level 46 legendary gun that's giving a lot more damage than the Boulder Barrel. Or get level 46 mythic gun/arcane staff. At 51 go for Hex staff (Hexblast, Hexstone, but you can also get Hexsteel ot Hexcharge at a pinch). This staff makes sorcerers great mob demolishers in elite and is still very usable at cap level. Once at 56, you can opt for Immortal staff/gun.

Warrior. Mythic Aegis level 46 and level 46 Dragon Hunter sword are good till cap level (just pack them with high tier jewels). Get Aegis if your goal is more elite PvE. At 56 you can aim for the arcane Immortal Aegis.

Q: Eeep, I get in game and find out I'm not in Trinity Knights anymore! Have I been kicked out? Y u do dis?
    A: Yes, we have had to remove a lot of inactive members from time to time. Not to worry though. Level up to at least 48 and contact any of the following officers for possible reinvite:
    - Ilhanna/Barrayaran/Squishballz
    - Azapauele/Azapaueller/Azapuelary
    - Dkninja
    - Gurukay
    - Isianl/Lynnsmith
    - Lugs/Silago/Lugwena
    - Markrossrogue
    - Trizalanna/Friecia
    - Vigulfr/Vigulfrin/Vigulfric

Q: I have a few more questions. Any way we can discuss them off game or off forum?
    A: Trinity Knights have its own Line chat group now. Let us know your Line ID so we can invite you and we can continue the discussion off game.

Q: Thanks for the info but I'm not sure I want to play AL anymore.
    A: It's OK. Good luck and have fun in whatever your current passion is! If you want to keep in touch, feel free to drop by here or on Trinity Knights Guild Facebook page.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 08-18-2016 at 05:30 PM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Guild Meeting

Guild Hall
    Saturday, August 20
    2.30pm UTC
    Dress code: White (white vanity, white pet, make it snow in August)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Guild Meeting

Guild Hall
    Saturday, August 20
    2.30pm UTC

Snow in august? mmmmm... k... so,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Q: Sigh. So where do I farm then? I'm kinda sorta broke.
    A: If you have Rengol lockeds, fire/blood/glacial gems and their reinforced version hoarded, you can sell them for a whopping profit.

KM3 is a good farming option if you want a map that is always full. You can gain XP there as well.

If you run the Underhul maps there is a chance to you can loot items for Antignome set like the mold, belt, helm, or gold heretic chests that may contain Antignome amulet. The coins that drop from mobs you can trade for sacks of coins at the NPC in Glintstone and you can sell these sacks (the same system works for dragkin teeth and Planar fragments).
    Otherwise, you can farm Lockeds [Cryostar Crate] at Undim Field (4th map of Shuyal). Easier boss for lvl 41-56, big chance to get class jewels (Fury,Finnese,Mind), pretty good drop rate (even drop from mobs), and chance to get Shadowfang's egg.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-04-16-50-03.png
Views: 656
Size:  224.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-04-16-50-13.png
Views: 634
Size:  251.0 KB
    Last edited by Grudgegirl; 08-18-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add ss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grudgegirl View Post
    Otherwise, you can farm Lockeds [Cryostar Crate] at Undim Field (4th map of Shuyal). Easier boss for lvl 41-56, big chance to get class jewels (Fury,Finnese,Mind), pretty good drop rate (even drop from mobs), and chance to get Shadowfang's egg.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-04-16-50-03.png
Views: 656
Size:  224.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-04-16-50-13.png
Views: 634
Size:  251.0 KB
    Still jelly for that bubblegum bacon, sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Guild Meeting

Guild Hall
    Saturday, August 20
    2.30pm UTC
    I'm at bday party then. Can't make it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Our little guild is turning three years old on September 21!

To celebrate the happy occasion (whoda thunk we would last so long?) we're having an elite run event called 3Nity Elite Predator. Click HERE to see full event rules and participate!

Gogogo, Knights! Slay them monsters!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

DK, TW84

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Hey Knights, thanks for an amazing year in AL, I'll no longer be active for some time - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...07#post2571707

Just want to thank you all for being amazing, and I'll hopefully be back once I'm better.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Hey Knights, thanks for an amazing year in AL, I'll no longer be active for some time - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...07#post2571707

Just want to thank you all for being amazing, and I'll hopefully be back once I'm better.
    You've been an amazing knight as well and a fun person on forums (you could've made a great VP). Get well soon and keep us posted when you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Ow, hope you better now. Thank you Bef for been part of our little family, will be waiting you back. Wish you fast recover knight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I wish you a fast recovery and good luck where your road may take you. Hopefully you will visit us some time in the future!
    Best wishes DK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Shoutout to 3nity elite predator event!
    Just earned my first savior achievement *wee*

Collector of items for all classes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Shoutout to 3nity elite predator event!
    Just earned my first savior achievement *wee*

Gratz bro I see you are slowly progressing to lb too. Good luck on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

GUILD MEETING

Saturday, September 17
    3pm UTC

Dress code:
    Non-vanity Vanity
    (Any normal helm and armor combo that you think looks cool)

We're going to talk about:
    Anniversary event results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Happy 3rd Anniversary, Trinity Knights!

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  82.4 KB
    Happy 3rd Anniversary
    Trinity Knights!

Thousands of guilds have been created in Arcane Legends, but only very few survive and remain active for three years, while still retaining many who remember the guild in the beginning of its journey. Today, September 21, 2016, we celebrate Trinity Knights's third anniversary with justifiable pride.

There are times in the past thousand days when we had to face problems that would have brought us down and destroyed this guild, our home. But again and again, we chose to forgive, to understand, to adapt, to cope, to go on, to refuse to surrender. This is all made possible by the people who believe in the guild and what it stands for: it's our family in this game. And a family look out for one another, accept and understand each other, support and help one another.

Every family has its quirk and uniqueness. We have Mark and his bath issues, Gru and his search for mother and catnip, Guru's arcane typos, Triz's constant battle with inventory, Sis Alxe and Bro Aza, the hopeless addicts Findict and Xyad, and many many more little familiar things that make logging in Arcane Legends feels like coming home. It's a small home, maybe, in a quiet neighborhood not densely populated by moguls and celebrities.

But this I can say about this home of ours, Trinity Knights.

It's home to people who are rich, who might be struggling for their dream pet or gear, but never stoop to dishonorable acts; who might not have tens of millions in their stash but can find it in their heart to give, and give generously, to help another knight in need.

It's home to people with mad skills, not because they only run in the company of other experienced and geared people, but because they have the patience and forbearance to make it possible for new, even average-geared knights to run everywhere with them, even in the hardest maps.

It's home to people who are pro, not because they call everyone who are not yet at their level "noob" or "idiot" but because they answer questions, they give advice, they help respec and choose gear and pets, so more people can play better and have more fun.

And speaking of fun... Trinity Knights know and remember this is a game. You can choose to cheat, scam, or dummy farm your way to fame and fortunes in this game, but hey the glitter is all pixel and bytes. Not worth the drama. We're just here to have fun in what little time we have to play the game in our busy lives.

This philosophy is something I have a hard time understanding myself. But hanging out with teachers and philosophers like Guru and Lugs had really taught me a new perspective that helps me focus on what makes the game fun for me. And this I think, is another way in which the guild had grown up, gotten wiser. After all, it's been three years.

Happy anniversary, Knights. We have come a long way indeed. Here's to more adventure and laughter in the future, together.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-21-2016 at 06:01 AM.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Congratulations Knights!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received