Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Best pvp players in the history of SL!(!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum View Post
    Did Recidation not make your list Cero? Just wondering if you've noticed me at level 15. I really don't care though. Glad to be on Javier's list, along with fellow pros. I'd like to fight them sometime. P.S. why are there people on Javi's list that no longer pvp. I just haven't seen spartanzzz and Blind around.

Cero's list is from the endgame post awhile back. His list is just about endgame, nothing to do with any twinks of any levels.

As for the reasons I put inactive players: I am putting the best players that I have ever faced/seen fight. Everyone on that list I have face once at least, and if I do say so myself, each one of those players (along with those mentioned by Cero) are hell of pvpers. The best of the best from endgame and twinks IMO. If you can own them 5+ times in a row when their pig is amazingly good, you deserve to be on this list like everyone else.

As for those Engis who made it up there, kudos to them. Engis have it hard in pvp at endgame, but those guys/gals made sure to make the engi name good and beat many of the other pros for endgame. I myself have been beat by Akfury, and I'm not ashamed to be killed by an engi. This is Bc when Fury messes you up with his stuns, you're done for . I am pretty sure all those other Engis did very well too. I hope to see Morfic back and better than ever so I can fight the engi that so many say was the best ever.

As for Spartanzzz and Blind.

Spartanzzz has problems at home at times, do to him getting grounded and stuff. He should be back, he wouldn't leave and just leave all his gear and money there. He would've have it away, he said he would before he quit. I'll be sure to get in contact with him Bc he lives fairly near to me and I can even go visit lol xD.

As for Blind, the man got bored of SL. Like it was said above, he went back to PL I believe.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    I hope to see Morfic back and better than ever so I can fight the engi that so many say was the best ever.
    I have been debating on this. If you hold some type of status, it is the smartest move to just retire and let that status grow to legendary proportions. If you come back into the game, and people start beating you, you lose all that notoriety. It's the Chuck Lidell/Ken Shamrock/ Tank Abott/syndrome.

But nah, on the next level cap update, I will be returning to cap. During that time, I will most definitely PvP again.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    I have been debating on this. If you hold some type of status, it is the smartest move to just retire and let that status grow to legendary proportions. If you come back into the game, and people start beating you, you lose all that notoriety. It's the Chuck Lidell/Ken Shamrock/ Tank Abott/syndrome.

But nah, on the next level cap update, I will be returning to cap. During that time, I will most definitely PvP again.
    cant wait my old master ill be looking forward to it