Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New honor arena is awesome but cheaters?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Lmao i wonder if you even believe yourself, you dont need to reply with different forum account djdevil lmaoo.. you try to hard to show that tou don't cheat the majority of pvpers know that you are a cheater, but it is funny how you keep trying to convince yourself that you don't cheat . Don't worry everyone knows you cheat hopefully Cinco starts banning people as i said if you don't cheat you dont have to reply to my post, if you are not guilty then why bother replying.
    ppl also knows u cheat all the time and proof is your videos.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    ppl also knows u cheat all the time and proof is your videos.

That was not the question would you like me to post screenshots of you being racist and insulting people? And to answer your question ofcourse i dont help yoir team why would i when i cant join my frienda side because you have alts so pfcourse i sit on your aide to make it fair. What kinda question is that as i said think before you reply.. and who calls me a cheater let me guess you and ur guild??besides that i dont see any other pvpers complaining i cheat. But you have people from all other guilds complaining about you cheating . Look man your not making sense in my thread go start a new one for yourself about me or something. Stop posting useless stuff here go start your own.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That was not the question would you like me to post screenshots of you being racist and insulting people? And to answer your question ofcourse i dont help yoir team why would i when i cant join my frienda side because you have alts so pfcourse i sit on your aide to make it fair. What kinda question is that as i said think before you reply.. and who calls me a cheater let me guess you and ur guild??besides that i dont see any other pvpers complaining i cheat. But you have people from all other guilds complaining about you cheating . Look man your not making sense in my thread go start a new one for yourself about me or something. Stop posting useless stuff here go start your own.
    since u admitted you didn't help you should have leave match and let us play fair but you cheat all the time and want others ban lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    since u admitted you didn't help you should have leave match and let us play fair but you cheat all the time and want others ban lol

Why would i leave match when u had 3 sitters on the other team as i said you sre trying to hard to show your innonce but by you replying every comment i post , if i cheat why dont you come and post videos about me cheating??? You clearly take screenshots so show me one where i cheat you always trying to get me banned here so show me where i cheat ,Namco said he had video tell hom to post it. Oh wait you would never post a video because it will show how you put alts and cheat. Lmao exactly the reason you dont post video please start your own thread! You replying with the same thing over and over again ;/ please go start your own thread if you reply again ill post all screenshots of you calling monkey to people and some of ur members insulting people xD please stary yoir own thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why would i leave match when u had 3 sitters on the other team as i said you sre trying to hard to show your innonce but by you replying every comment i post , if i cheat why dont you come and post videos about me cheating??? You clearly take screenshots so show me one where i cheat you always trying to get me banned here so show me where i cheat ,Namco said he had video tell hom to post it. Oh wait you would never post a video because it will show how you put alts and cheat. Lmao exactly the reason you dont post video please start your own thread! You replying with the same thing over and over again ;/ please go start your own thread if you reply again ill post all screenshots of you calling monkey to people and some of ur members insulting people xD please stary yoir own thread
    bro in your video which u posted here you can clearly watch other team playing and u are not helping your team for support thats cheating