Thread: Bored to the Core

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    You are complaining that there is nothing to profitably farm, yet you want to have your level 36 mythic set upgraded. Allowing gear to be upgraded kills farming. At some point my planar pendant and glintstone helmet are going to be stuck in my inventory. That doesn't bother me at all.
    I didn't Complain that I Need another Upgrade to that set , I just Wanted to make some changes with that Like converting it into Vanity , instead Liquidating it or keeping it as a Junk in my inventory.Don't try to criticise me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    I didn't Complain that I Need another Upgrade to that set , I just Wanted to make some changes with that Like converting it into Vanity , instead Liquidating it or keeping it as a Junk in my inventory.Don't try to criticise me.
    If they give players the option of turning the set into a tradeable vanity, how much do you think it will sell for? 100k?

I'd much rather have the devs use their limited resources elsewhere, like on existing bugs, new content, and class balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

If they give players the option of turning the set into a tradeable vanity, how much do you think it will sell for? 100k?

I'd much rather have the devs use their limited resources elsewhere, like on existing bugs, new content, and class balance.
    Converting it into a Vanity doesn't take much effort , I don't care how much it sells for , It looks cool and the Community likes it as a Vanity , that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

In my opinion it is pretty unfair with these mythic stuff. I spent millions on it and much time to upgrade the gear and now I have nothing.
    If I'd have been gone with legendary gear I could at least have sold it now for the normal prizes or create a twink in this level and give it to him.

It's like you would buy a new phone and half a year later no one would even give you a penny for that, for me really unrealistic, thats why I think this has to be changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    In my opinion it is pretty unfair with these mythic stuff. I spent millions on it and much time to upgrade the gear and now I have nothing.
    If I'd have been gone with legendary gear I could at least have sold it now for the normal prizes or create a twink in this level and give it to him.

It's like you would buy a new phone and half a year later no one would even give you a penny for that, for me really unrealistic, thats why I think this has to be changed.
    Players bought arcane rings for 50m and Nekro for 45m. I'd say they lost a lot more gold than you.

Don't cry about it. Go farm. Farming is what keeps the economy going. Allowing the mythic upgrade in the first place really hurt the economy. If you could simply keep trading in gear for better gear the game would die.

And the mythic set is stashable. You can create a twink.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 12-28-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Players bought arcane rings for 50m and Nekro for 45m. I'd say they lost a lot more gold than you.

Don't cry about it. Go farm. Farming is what keeps the economy going. Allowing the mythic upgrade in the first place really hurt the economy. If you could simply keep trading in gear for better gear the game would die.

And the mythic set is stashable. You can create a twink.
    As you said , Farm, That's the thing we are complaining ,the Farming thing has been completely Changed which we Hate! If you Read out the points on my thread ,most of them will tell you how farming items has changed over years from 2012.Better read my main Post first . And again WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER UPGRADE FOR LV36 MYTHIC I've used Caps as I already told it in my other post but you just don't read what I said. We just asked it to be converted into vanity , that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

As you said , Farm, That's the thing we are complaining ,the Farming thing has been completely Changed which we Hate! If you Read out the points on my thread ,most of them will tell you how farming items has changed over years from 2012.Better read my main Post first . And again WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER UPGRADE FOR LV36 MYTHIC I've used Caps as I already told it in my other post but you just don't read what I said. We just asked it to be converted into vanity , that's all.
    You don't want old arcane pets to become obsolete. That would hurt farming and make all other classes of pets pointless.

You don't like recipes. Getting rid of recipes would also hurt farming because it would make farming less sustainable. I agree that the glintstone recipes are excessive, but only because the set isn't an upgrade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

You don't want old arcane pets to become obsolete. That would hurt farming and make all other classes of pets pointless.

You don't like recipes. Getting rid of recipes would also hurt farming because it would make farming less sustainable. I agree that the glintstone recipes are excessive, but only because the set isn't an upgrade.
    I didn't say "oh! Get rid of those recipes" . READ MY MAIN POST FIRST . I've used Caps as I told it already in my previous post and you don't want to read that till now, here is a Quote from main post:
    I've started hating this game , those are my thoughts on the changes made over game and it's a boring to the core event
    So as I said, thats my thoughts on the game and I did not force anyone to revert those changes.
    Here is another quoted reply :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
    These events are more waiting and crafting lockeds, energy, flamestone eggs, than actually playing the game... I spend more time sitting around than playing... what's the point of a game you can't actually play?...
    If you're a old player you'd know how the changes affected the gameplay, better read those replies made by other Players too. Don't try to criticise me. And i've also forgot to add a point , The Exclusivity of Vanities , Vanities are EXCLUSIVELY available only from the Plat Purchase . Which is a great income for STS as Everyone wants vanities.The Major loss is they made farm able Vanities so the plat bought vanities lost their Value and no one buys it.
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 12-29-2015 at 01:44 AM.