Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 12th Birthday Wish List - TWINK PVP EDITION

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Guess I'll start this off.

#1 Adding Level 10-70 Halloween Bone Helmets, Bone Mantles, and Valentine level 10 Rings and Amulets into the store for permanent purchase. These items are going to be increasingly high in demand and since Hallows are discontinued while Valentines only come around yearly it will be pretty difficult to find them while having to deal with hoarders. These are very important items after all so we don't want a monopoly on PvP.

#1 Stat rework for Haunted and Elite gear. Level 20 and 50 Haunted weapons. Level 25 Elites and Level 50 QTRs. I'm willing to provide stats for these. Allowing me to provide the stats will keep them in use while also nerfing them enough to still be in the meta.

#2 Critical damage being nerfed to stop super crits, 300+, from being so common. PvP has become more too unstable thanks to the current crit damage percentage. Fights will end in single combos or have a attack deal a large % of your total HP that you can't recover from.

#2 Hit being buffed back go what they were pre 2016-2017 Christmas PvP changes.

#2 Mages officially being nerfed. Enchantress has gotten of scot-free for too long. They've dominated every since meta and PvP zone since 2016. I'd go as far to say mage has become the most broken class to ever exist in PL in its current state. More broken than birds during 76. More broken than bears during 2014 peak dodge era. PvP just isn't fun with them destroying every class headup. Nerfing their Critical Rate on Blessing of Might and their skill damage on drain, light, and fire is a start.

#2 Decrease total cost of plat needed to purchase plat sets back to normal 30/35. Plat sets were a staple part of OG PvP. They were the alternatives of the exclusive event items if you couldn't afford. Putting them back to 30/35 and dropping Plat based store items down to 10 plat would be appreciated by the community.

#2 Buffing Platinum Level 40 Wand 4pc Set, Fox 1 hand dagger set, Bears 2hand Set, and Archers Bow set's damage and armor would be great for bringing in more variety in 40 PvP.

#2 buff towards level 6 Archer skills. Skill damage on Blast and blind increased by 20 Points. Focus Hit and Crit increased from 26/26 to 32/32. Break Armor increased from 26/26 to 30/30. Blind Hit deduction increased from 30 to 45.

#3 Giving Quality a Guardian Of Alterra Shield.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-07-2022 at 05:37 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: