Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Clearly we are putting time and effort into this game. Your last couple of posts have completely ignored that we have been putting new and fresh things into the game with all of our recent events and that we are coming up with entirely new things for all these events.

The question was for WHAT ELSE we could put into token vendors, etc that people would be excited for. No reason for us not to leverage the huge list of stuff that is already there (while protecting LB vanities uniqueness).
    You are showing interest and effort for this community so fine this way..also true if you listen all those opinion you gonna get crazy xD. Anyway if you gonna make this valentin event with energies and a part of those new features into token vendor..you can be sure all AL gonna run like crazy..

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

What if we get X amount of aps then we get a free crier looking vanity ?
    I personally want a crier armor as vanity, heroic lucky, and Medusa set :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Clearly we are putting time and effort into this game. Your last couple of posts have completely ignored that we have been putting new and fresh things into the game with all of our recent events and that we are coming up with entirely new things for all these events.

The question was for WHAT ELSE we could put into token vendors, etc that people would be excited for. No reason for us not to leverage the huge list of stuff that is already there (while protecting LB vanities uniqueness).
    I understand where you’re coming from and in all honesty I forgot I made that first post for reasons that don’t belong here. I’m not saying you guys aren’t putting time and effort into the game.. My emphasis on new vanities that can compare to older vanities such as the aforementioned lb sets is because that’s what I believe is most desired and what I’m seeing is a whole lot of re-color this and that. We need something like the Clown set but with aura and rarity like golem. That’s an amazing new set imo and I love the way it looks. That’s the type of stuff I believe players want to see in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Think most new players want the chance to stand a bit equal to those that have been playing for season and seasons. By this I mean that they want the chance to wear old gear/vanities like ghost, orig jester, crier sets, tabard, etc. Of course those who currently owns one of these items would be against the re-release because it's in human nature to want to be above someone else, also items like elite journey, LB vanities are somewhat of a personal achievement.
    I'd give anything to have one of those elite journeyman vanities, I simply adore it so much.
    A solution against the dislike of re-releasing the vanities could be modifying these vanities so the originals keep their value somewhat.
    As said by many others in this thread it's mission impossible to please everyone but I think making a modified version of the original high valued vanities might reduce the hate.
    Also I see no point in releasing the heroic vanity shard or so since it would only benefit the ones currently owning the rare collectibles like crier, heraldic, etc.
    Could do the same thing that was done for the mythic weapons during AL B-day event but instead of weapons, collectibles like crier. I know all you in current possession of one of these rare collectibles or vanities will be against this post just to maintain uniqueness but give the new players a chance to do something other than drool over those with ultra rare items?
    This is strictly regarding vanities apart from banners.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I would like to know for certain if the Valentines event is indeed an energy event.

Thanks,
    Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Think most new players want the chance to stand a bit equal to those that have been playing for season and seasons. By this I mean that they want the chance to wear old gear/vanities like ghost, orig jester, crier sets, tabard, etc. Of course those who currently owns one of these items would be against the re-release because it's in human nature to want to be above someone else, also items like elite journey, LB vanities are somewhat of a personal achievement.
    I'd give anything to have one of those elite journeyman vanities, I simply adore it so much.
    A solution against the dislike of re-releasing the vanities could be modifying these vanities so the originals keep their value somewhat.
    As said by many others in this thread it's mission impossible to please everyone but I think making a modified version of the original high valued vanities might reduce the hate.
    Also I see no point in releasing the heroic vanity shard or so since it would only benefit the ones currently owning the rare collectibles like crier, heraldic, etc.
    Could do the same thing that was done for the mythic weapons during AL B-day event but instead of weapons, collectibles like crier. I know all you in current possession of one of these rare collectibles or vanities will be against this post just to maintain uniqueness but give the new players a chance to do something other than drool over those with ultra rare items?
    This is strictly regarding vanities apart from banners.

Sorry but no. Collectibles and OG vanities are not meant for newcomers who want to spend $20 on platinum to obtain Replicas of them while the OG players who earned it or Collectors who spent Millions to obtain it. Respect the items, their history and please do not ask to devalue them just to obtain it without Earning It. This goes for all recolors of “Ultra Rare” Vanities and Collectibles as well. Owners of these items were once new players, play the game, play smart, and reach your personal goals.

Besides, considering the plans for 2018 AL, new players will have a great chance to earn and obtain NEW ITEMS that future events will bring. I hope this is understandable. *no salt*

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I would like to know for certain if the Valentines event is indeed an energy event.

Thanks,
    Ava
    Confirmed, it will be an energy event with new minions, boss, lb rewards, weapons, armors, token items, etc.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Re- release tradables lb vanities, not unreadable ones.

Reason- The people who sold theirs will be glad to have them back, and so can other richies who have been searching for some of them. Lepre banner should surely come back imo

(Uniqueness is only in the non-tradable ones rest are overpriced)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Justg stated there will be no re-releases of lb vanities in an earlier reply~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Many old players runned leaderboards and spent tons of gold for lb vanities. Bringing them back was not their intention since release (description). I wish we can see some new lb vanities so players who run this event can identify with their personal and unique vanity
    Ty -Qua

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I appreciate your work, Im full of hope for Arlor in 2018. Hyped to run aps, events etc. really good work keep it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Sorry but no. Collectibles and OG vanities are not meant for newcomers who want to spend $20 on platinum to obtain Replicas of them while the OG players who earned it or Collectors who spent Millions to obtain it. Respect the items, their history and please do not ask to devalue them just to obtain it without Earning It. This goes for all recolors of “Ultra Rare” Vanities and Collectibles as well. Owners of these items were once new players, play the game, play smart, and reach your personal goals.

Besides, considering the plans for 2018 AL, new players will have a great chance to earn and obtain NEW ITEMS that future events will bring. I hope this is understandable. *no salt*
    Not new players fault that they weren't around during the events like tour of Arlor and such. Or when crier, heraldic and much more was loot able.
    Look at the event where the players that made a sort of guide for new players on Youtube got a vanity similar to the award received for all those who participated in the Arlor tour forum event. They look very similar. I suggest the same thing be done regarding the vanity versions of collectibles. Also why not give every current active player the option to earn a vanity similar like the mentioned forum events.
    I'll say it again I get the hate for this, people want their value of the items to remain high, they want to keep their uniqueness. Reason I suggest a modified version of these vanities. Yes it'd be a recolor of sorts but a recolor of something that most people actually want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Since black hearts banner is up on the tables, I'd like to see a return of the red hearts banner too. *-*
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Not new players fault that they weren't around during the events like tour of Arlor and such. Or when crier, heraldic and much more was loot able.
    Look at the event where the players that made a sort of guide for new players on Youtube got a vanity similar to the award received for all those who participated in the Arlor tour forum event. They look very similar. I suggest the same thing be done regarding the vanity versions of collectibles. Also why not give every current active player the option to earn a vanity similar like the mentioned forum events.
    I'll say it again I get the hate for this, people want their value of the items to remain high, they want to keep their uniqueness. Reason I suggest a modified version of these vanities. Yes it'd be a recolor of sorts but a recolor of something that most people actually want.
    The collectibles and vanities are still available for all players. Since when is a new player suppose to get everything an OG player/collecter has ? Like I said previously, work for what you want; the vanity given to members of the community that helped by making guides were rewarded( they deserved it ). Why should any reward be given to a new player ?not just any reward but one that has similar appearance to items that are the most expensive/rare items ingame ? Does anyone else get a steel commando incident type of vibe from this idea ? Yes everyone wants the unique vanity and collectable, if most people had it simply by paying platinum/bronze tier reward it won’t be so unique anymore would it.? It’s not a secret that owners want to keep their valued items VALUED, so you don’t have to keep saying it over. Most people want it, the ones who would work for it will obtain it, those who will remain a new player and not work for it can do as they please, but do not expect to be given vanity/collectibles for not working as hard as we did for it.

I do hope Sts can give more rewards to the members of the community that help out alot in the future similar to what you have described, but a reward in it’s own uniqueness( not another recolor ).

If you want to give items away to new players, give them the recolors of the ghost vanity that is worth nothing, because they simply did nothing to earn it. Take a minute to think about how your suggestions/desires will affect other players that have earned said vanities/collectibles. *promise no salt/just feedback*

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The collectibles and vanities are still available for all players. Since when is a new player suppose to get everything an OG player/collecter has ? Like I said previously, work for what you want; the vanity given to members of the community that helped by making guides were rewarded( they deserved it ). Why should any reward be given to a new player ?not just any reward but one that has similar appearance to items that are the most expensive/rare items ingame ? Does anyone else get a steel commando incident type of vibe from this idea ? Yes everyone wants the unique vanity and collectable, if most people had it simply by paying platinum/bronze tier reward it won’t be so unique anymore would it.? It’s not a secret that owners want to keep their valued items VALUED, so you don’t have to keep saying it over. Most people want it, the ones who would work for it will obtain it, those who will remain a new player and not work for it can do as they please, but do not expect to be given vanity/collectibles for not working as hard as we did for it.

I do hope Sts can give more rewards to the members of the community that help out alot in the future similar to what you have described, but a reward in it’s own uniqueness( not another recolor ).

If you want to give items away to new players, give them the recolors of the ghost vanity that is worth nothing, because they simply did nothing to earn it. Take a minute to think about how your suggestions/desires will affect other players that have earned said vanities/collectibles. *promise no salt/just feedback*
    Amen.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Yes this exactly what I mean thanks for proving my point.
    As I said those in current possession these rare items want to keep it to themselves only because of it's uniqueness. I for one do not wear a vanity simply because it's insanely rare, no it has to actually look nice.
    And I never said to just give it to new players, it's obvious that STS wants to make profit, example make them available in X map using X plat bought (trade able) lix.
    Make everyone who wants certain things grind for them, never ever said to make it easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Yes this exactly what I mean thanks for proving my point.
    As I said those in current possession these rare items want to keep it to themselves only because of it's uniqueness. I for one do not wear a vanity simply because it's insanely rare, no it has to actually look nice.
    And I never said to just give it to new players, it's obvious that STS wants to make profit, example make them available in X map using X plat bought (trade able) lix.
    Make everyone who wants certain things grind for them, never ever said to make it easy.
    Your reasons were more focused on it being unfair for the new player but anyway, owners of these items sell/trade them to others all the time, it has high value to because of it’s uniqueness(the players who work hard and afford it can obtain it); if you want good vanity then I suggest to request for a new vanity that is more appealing for you and not a recolor of the “insanely rare, not nice looking” vanity. SOMETHING NEW AND ORIGINAL.
    The idea for a p2p map using p2p elixir is debatable, but making early season collectibles and LB vanity/ recolors is certainly not something sts would do for profit; causing many issues with the community and nonetheless devalue the items. When I said work for them, I didn’t mean run a map and hope to loot it (That’s not how we obtained them in the first place), I meant work hard for all the millions of gold that it will cost you to buy them off people who did the same to obtain them, by spending millions running event lbs, taking the time to obtain those collectibles like everyone else who owns it.

This will be my last reply to you considering you aren’t getting the message that Im trying to tell. Sts has never re-released such items, and will most likely never will. Hopefully those who have goals of obtaining these rare items will reach it soon legitimately; not by any shortcuts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bring Para gem back!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

weapons/gear:
    Immortal corruption weapons immortal staff is still the best weapon for killing mobs as mage in PvE immortal bow is great on bosses
    Dragon hunter weapons dragon hunter staff is just GREAT! on bosses/dragon hunter blades are good for rogue on mobs drag sword is still ok for the stun proc
    Glintstone aegis great proc for tank still one of the best pve weapons even though it's level 46 also good for jewel farming
    Maul of ollerus good proc for bosses
    Speedset
    Arcane armor and orb
    Pets:
    Heroic lucky and other heroic pets
    Mishi/samael

All these are still usefull now even though they are 10-20 levels below current level cap and are starting to become too rare and expensive because you can't get them anymore. This isn't a problem for exclusive vanities but for these items that are still usefull but aren't available anymore the price will just keep rising.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So we should cancel production of the new valentine mobs, pet, armors, banners, backpack, and weapons?
    Bro many low level pvp players quit cuz this ava belts are unaffordable for many player. So you guys can make low level belt like avarice and bring it with any event or directly put that to store for platinums.If this happens ill start al again xD we all pvpers wishing for see belt with new updates :3

SM-T113 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi